Waves Element - Worth buying?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

osiris wrote:Pass. Waves plays not pretty with FL.....
Nor with Mulab, has to do with that proprietary Waves platform I suppose...

Waves is a PITA but if you have an iLok and you get in on some of the deals there offering, they do make some great stuff. I wish they'd just offer the plugins and get over the subscription nonsense… I think there's a market for them with bedroom producers if they'd wise up. :roll:

DHR53 wrote:Waves is a PITA but if you have an iLok...
Waves no longer requires an iLok.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

WhySoLazy? wrote:Its now on sale for 89$ and I have 50 $ voucher ,

So I get it for only 39$

Can someone recommend it?

I have Komplete9Ultimate so Synthwise I have lots of 'em .

Is there anything special about Element that its worth buying it?

Thanks
Its definitely worth 39$. GO FOR IT... :)

Those prices are old. Sorry I neckrobumped,

It's 99 bucks currently. I guess maybe AD has it cheaper? I'd rather pay 85 than 99. It's worth 99 for me. I've just been having a blast.

Waves Element is really cool. I have just about every synth under the sun, but I really feel something for Element. I really love the layout of it. There's just something about the plugin that makes it very special. It's very friendly on the brain as well as the eyes. Try the demo. For some strange reason that you probably won't be able to exactly put into words, you'll keep thinking about it and you'll want to buy it, or it's possible that you'll hate Element with a passion and curse the day that this wretched plugin was designed and you'll be scarred for life because you will never be able to replace the moments you wasted trying the demo. Let us know how that turns out. Thanks. :)

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

There is a good, short review of Element:
http://www.keyboardmag.com/article/wave ... wed/152599

I really like element. A different while still being simple and capable. I've made tons if blade runner style sound in it.

It definitely is one if the more unique and overlooked synths.

On their site it says they have development centers in India and the Ukraine. Makes me wonder why their products are so expensive, I mean, even Element is cheap compared to their other stuff...

Return to “Instruments”