What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What are you eating right now?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

deastman
KVRAF

3990 posts since 6 Aug, 2003, from San Francisco Bay Area

Postby deastman; Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:56 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

It's mid-afternoon and I haven't eaten all day. But I'm starting to get a craving for tandoori chicken and garlic naan.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/4" audio patchcord
SODDI
KVRAF

2529 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:40 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

I made an A#1 potato salad with horseradish dressing. And kickass cole slaw. And jerk chicken wings.
SODDI
KVRAF

Postby SODDI; Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:42 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

werp wrote:Wolf Nipple Chips.
Get 'em while they're hot. They're lovely.

That made me laugh.
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

7322 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:28 am Re: What are you eating right now?

Leftover chicken wings! :wheee: :hyper:
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:57 am Re: What are you eating right now?

Crystal Noodle - Spicy Sesame Paste bean thread noodle bowl! Only 28g of carb and no sugar! Spicy, SUPER tasty, filling and inexpensive! :wheee: :wheee:

Yes, my order from RamenPlanet came in this morning! 3 weeks worth of high end bowl noodle! Yeah, I have to eat ramen to repay the money I spent on my QuNeo, but I didn't say what kind.. :hihi: :hihi:
Blue-eyed Blonde Ape
KVRist

355 posts since 19 Nov, 2013, from Abandoned Spaceship

Postby Blue-eyed Blonde Ape; Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:17 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

Your soul and your dead cat :love:
Soundbanks for Sylenth1, Massive, lush-101, Zebra2, Diva, Monark, DCAM Here and Here
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF

16383 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:36 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

Peppered smoked mackeral, maris piper potatoes, steamed carrots, broccoli and green beans.
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

8201 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:52 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

thecontrolcentre wrote:Peppered smoked mackeral, maris piper potatoes, steamed carrots, broccoli and green beans.
Now that sounds yummy... :love:
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:18 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

thecontrolcentre wrote:Peppered smoked mackeral, maris piper potatoes, steamed carrots, broccoli and green beans.

Yeah, that does sound good! :hihi:
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF

16383 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:19 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

It was very nice. :)
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

8201 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:22 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

woolyloach wrote:

You should follow his example...err...recipe... It's much healthier than bacon and instant noodles! Your blood pressure will thank you! :D
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:03 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

Tricky-Loops wrote:
woolyloach wrote:

You should follow his example...err...recipe... It's much healthier than bacon and instant noodles! Your blood pressure will thank you! :D

The bacon is bad - these instant noodles are pretty low sodium, far healthier than those grocery store ones. Also, no MSG! :hyper: :ud:

Besides, my BP is going down thanks to the meds and exercise. :P
Jace-BeOS
KVRAF

1801 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:08 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

Post nasal drip.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
SODDI
KVRAF

Postby SODDI; Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:05 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

Leftover Anime curry. All the fresh veggies in the house, a slab of meat cut fine, fry them up together, add 4 bricks of S&B Extra Hot Curry mix, serve over rice. Yum.
arkmabat
KVRAF

2071 posts since 5 Nov, 2009

Postby arkmabat; Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:45 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

Tricky-Loops wrote:
woolyloach wrote:

:dog: I'm recalling that I'm hungry now.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic