Anyone have a copy of Maxx Claster's EJ version 2.0?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
eJ

I seem to have lost the ej dll and need it for a few of my older songs. Maxx was kind enough to give it to me after it was discontinued a while back, not sure if he logs on here anymore? Would appreciate a copy if any has this little gem. I believe the last version was ej full version 2. Thanks
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

If anyone has his email address or a way to contact him that would be a great help as well.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Maybe you can try and get in touch with him via Linkedin?: http://ru.linkedin.com/pub/maxx-claster/37/b50/323

Can't send emails with basic account in linked in. I'm amazed no one has a copy of this synth offhand, its a good one, precursor to toxic series

TTU Youtube

managed to get my hands on version 1.2 but on my windows7 is really buggy with the cutoff knobs, does anyone have 'version 2' hopefully this one will run smoother

TTU Youtube

can you send me a copy of version one in a private message and wetransfer service. i'm running windows xp and want to try this software.

bump for version two, still looking

TTU Youtube

Still not giving up, if anyone has version that works in windows 7 let me know, version 1.2 is buggy, cut off knobs are shacky and go back and forth etc. Looking for Version 2, Where is Maxx Claster???

TTU Youtube

He works with Image-line as far as I know, selling his plugins through them. Do you own FL studio or any Image-line plugins? You could log onto the FL Studio forum and post under Maxx's section (Toxic Biohaxard, Morphine, Poizone, groove machine, etc..)
Play it by ear

Thanks I will give that a try again!

TTU Youtube

Been searching through my old files and this plugin keeps popping up all over the place. Version 1.2 barely works for windows 7 on the newest beta of Orion 8.5 but works fine in older Orion Platinum version 7. Hoping that the ej version 2 will work better. Any have a copy? I can't log on to the forums to post at imageline..

TTU Youtube

I do have v2.01, but I have to say I just so happen to have tried to use it recently, and it wouldn't load... I'm on Win7 x64 here.

1.) SONAR 8.5 (32 bit app) would not scan the VST -- I'm pretty sure it either got stuck on it, or just skipped it, but I couldn't get it to show in menu.

2.) I tried straight up VST Host (Hermann Seib), and couldn't get it to scan there either.

3.) I think I also tried Reaper with similar results...

Not sure if anyone else has and uses EJ 2.0/2.01 on Win 7, but if they do I'd like to know myself... I'll try again this afternoon, and write back with results. It could be something simple, like EJ is looking for patch files in a Documents path that was changed since XP... Vista localized everything under user-specific paths, IIRC...
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Please upload the .dll for me!! I would be very very greatful you have no idea! Maxx Claster gave me a free copy a of v.2 when he released toxic a while back, if you don't believe me I can pull up the old thread.. I have EJ 1.2 working fine on my win 7 system so I'm sure version 2 should be similar. I just have to run a slighter older version of my daw and it runs perfect, with the newest daw version in orion is kinda shacky though, it seems the audio fades out at parts?
Eagerly awaiting your reply!!
Edit** Here's that link

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1837630
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

TTU Youtube

kbaccki; you still around? It's okay if you decide not to send it for whatever reason but let me know so I can ask other people.. Peace~Tim

TTU Youtube

He probably can't get your link to work, I should have mentioned this when I first saw it.....................

put a gap after link.

Return to “Instruments”