Wrench Master Reworked 08/02/14

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by MFXxx on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I dig the dirty arp sound that first comes in around :30. I have to be honest I wasn't too keen on the intro. The drumbeat reminded me of Michael Jackson's beat it. ;-) But once things got going all was cool. It really does seem that the tune calls out for a vocal. Short of that, perhaps adding some more dramatic lead lines would help top the tune off a bit.

Nice work.

ecamburn wrote:I dig the dirty arp sound that first comes in around :30. I have to be honest I wasn't too keen on the intro. The drumbeat reminded me of Michael Jackson's beat it. ;-) But once things got going all was cool. It really does seem that the tune calls out for a vocal. Short of that, perhaps adding some more dramatic lead lines would help top the tune off a bit.

Nice work.
I agree re vocal, it was kind of heading that way but I missed the deadline and available to time to make it work around a remix comp (not that it would win but fun is the name of the game).

I understand the intro beats comments. The first 3 mins of the track is very open for rework and this is where I hopig for some input and audio referal references.

Reworked a little tonight.

Let me know what you thinks.

Appreciated

Think it's ... well there. Done.

Very enjoyable track. I liked it all - percussion, arps, synths, and the bass. It had quite a powerful, driving style which was not quite Trance, but very satisfying anyway. Maybe try adding some soft reverbed pads in the background to add just a little variety to the last 60-90 seconds.

Good work :)

Thank you.
Genre...I have no idea lol. My journey is simply seeing what works, build, desconstruct, simplify and one day finish. Ok the wife says techno(ish) so there we have it, the authorities have spoken lol

Nice idea regarding pads towards the end, will have a work with that...it is missing a little something for the finale build.
So hard to make a track that really has that unknown vibe that screams to people, I want more...maybe, just maybe one day lol.

Return to “Music Cafe”