bug in studio one

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey,

When i open a plugin in the mb7 within studio one, the plugin windows open but stay blank, any way around this?

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Is this happening on Windows or Mac? Also, are you using the 32 or 64-bit version of Studio One. And last, if on Mac, which version of our plug-in are you using (Audio Unit or VST, or maybe both)?

Hi,

I m on mac osx 10.8.3, my studio one is the latest version, 2.6.2, and it gets to the same result wether i m using vst or AU. I must point that it worked a couple of weeks ago, probably due to a studio one upgrade. it behaved really bizarrely but i managed to get it to work.

i know that when i started playing around with the mb7, i got a few bugs within ableton as well, same, a blank window open but contrary to studio one the vst still appear on another place on the screen. weird but manageable. The thing is i use mainly the mb7 for mastering and i need it to work in studio one.

And i m not sure if it is relevant, i am still on demo mode, i won't purchase untill it's stable on my system.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for the details, we'll check this out. I guess you are using the 32-bit version of Studio One? 64-bit would probably fix all issues if it is an option for you.

In 32-bit mode, there are potentially still a couple of problems with Cocoa/Carbon interactions that may dependent on the host application. By the way, does this issue happen with all plug-ins you have tried? For example, do our plug-ins instantiated inside the mb-7 plug-in show the same behavior?

you were right, i was using it in 32 bit, so no i moved it to 64bit, it kind of fix half the issues. now it's only the slate vcc that doesn't work.
shame cos when i use it in ableton it sounds quite awesome to apply different saturations on different bands

Slate vcc is known to be causing issues with our plug-in in Pro Tools 11, so it is likely to be same issue here. They are aware of this and have already fixed a couple of their plug-ins recently. We hope this one will be updated soon too.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”