What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Ultra Analog Soundbank - RELEASED - Nec Plus Ultra :) - Soon Available in UA V2 format :)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

7216 posts since 19 Feb, 2004, from Paris

Postby Lotuzia; Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:07 pm Re: Ultra Analog Soundbank - RELEASED - Nec Plus Ultra :) -

I've delivered the soundbank to few people having made the request and I'll deliver it to 2 other people tomorrow. I would however not get rid of UA1 if it was me, because the possibilities of the midi links I find superior in UA1 ( and nec+ ultra has a dedicated midilink per patcht of for most , it adds a lot to expressivness )
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Soundbanks for Vsti

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there [Xils-Lab Team]
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware