New T-RackS Master EQ 432 NOW AVAILABLE (full GUI pic inside)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS CS

The T-RackS web page will be updated with information, including other changes when available.
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oh my, that's a whole lotta numbers. Are those really 12 steps between 11 (!?) and 100 Hz?
I hope that is not the original size, because I cannot possibly decipher the numbers without diving into my screen...
But then, do I really need another EQ??

That's not a Distressor! :?

Yes of course ! Another EQ ! Why not, thousands of EQs !!

OK, an EQ with (simulated) stepped potis could be nice for a change, I always feel kind of silly settings EQ values to 2,07 or so.
What is this modeled after, anyway? I don't know it.

fese wrote:OK, an EQ with (simulated) stepped potis could be nice for a change, I always feel kind of silly settings EQ values to 2,07 or so.
What is this modeled after, anyway? I don't know it.
http://www.audiotechnology.com.au/wp/in ... mes-432c9/

Let me be the first to say: thanks for the direct approach this time. Really didn't like the puzzle games and fuzzy image guessing ;) I'm not so sure this is for me, but maybe this isn't a new custom shop item but part of a major version upgrade?
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

fese wrote:I always feel kind of silly settings EQ values to 2,07 or so. .
using your eyes instead your ears for mixing is really silly. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

sonicpowa wrote:Yes of course ! Another EQ ! Why not, thousands of EQs !!
Where else is this sought-after EQ modeled? This is a major EQ for ITB mastering (because the real version is a force to be reckoned with), I hope you try it out when available. Thanks.

medienhexer wrote:Let me be the first to say: thanks for the direct approach this time. Really didn't like the puzzle games and fuzzy image guessing ;) I'm not so sure this is for me, but maybe this isn't a new custom shop item but part of a major version upgrade?
You're welcome and while this will be in Custom Shop, there are also changes to T-RackS Custom Shop accompanying this piece of gear that will make many happy.

murnau wrote:
fese wrote:I always feel kind of silly setting EQ values to 2,07 or so. .
using your eyes instead your ears for mixing is really silly. :)
Well, it's not like I set it on those values on purpose :lol: "Oh, I just need to set my low band to +3.17dB with a Q of 4.58 and this track will sound great. I always do that on guitars!"

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
medienhexer wrote:Let me be the first to say: thanks for the direct approach this time. Really didn't like the puzzle games and fuzzy image guessing ;) I'm not so sure this is for me, but maybe this isn't a new custom shop item but part of a major version upgrade?
You're welcome and while this will be in Custom Shop, there are also changes to T-RackS Custom Shop accompanying this piece of gear that will make many happy.
If it's the sudden demise of your virtual currency, it definitely will. Best of luck with the new announcements
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
sonicpowa wrote:Yes of course ! Another EQ ! Why not, thousands of EQs !!
This is a major EQ for ITB mastering
Yes indeed.. Gets boring really quickly.. another EQ.. ..yes.. mmph ... .....

A digital readout would look better. Those knobs and numbers are too much, looks awful....as does the jurassic park logo...

Mmm.. interesting. A maselec. Very nice, provided that it sounds and behaves anything like the real deal. :D

Will be keeping an eye on this even though I'm done purchasing IK plugins. :lol:
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Return to “Effects”