What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

It's time to play "how's your weather?"

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

SODDI
KVRAF

2685 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:03 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

robojam wrote:Light snow in the air, but of course everthing shuts down here because of that. It's not likely to get to freezing until late tonight, but the supermarkets will have empty shelves and almost everything will shut down.

You'd think it was an apocalyptic end to the world when there's a forecast of 1/4" of snow here.

We're staying in here, not because we don't know how to drive in sleet and ice, but because we know all too well how to drive around these redneck drivers - and that is to stay the f*ck out of their way when they're driving in sleet and ice.

Kaboom.
robojam
KVRAF

21061 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:14 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

SODDI wrote:
robojam wrote:Light snow in the air, but of course everthing shuts down here because of that. It's not likely to get to freezing until late tonight, but the supermarkets will have empty shelves and almost everything will shut down.

You'd think it was an apocalyptic end to the world when there's a forecast of 1/4" of snow here.

We're staying in here, not because we don't know how to drive in sleet and ice, but because we know all too well how to drive around these redneck drivers - and that is to stay the f*ck out of their way when they're driving in sleet and ice.

Kaboom.

I hear you there - I'm sure I'll see a ton of cars piled up everywhere on the way home, with a bunch of morons scratching their heads and wondering how it happened.
vurt
addled muppet weed

33782 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:32 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

werp
KVRian

1036 posts since 14 Aug, 2012, from Australia

Postby werp; Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:46 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Sod all rain so far this year. This is supposed to be the wet season. Large parts of the country are back in drought. Lots of stock losses from lack of water :neutral:
My knowledge of physics ends at knowing how to spell it.
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF

16566 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:53 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Cold, dark and damp ...
osiris
KVRAF

7265 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:59 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Hovering near freezing all day , and now 80F Saturday.,,,,,,,
AyYiyiyiyiyiyi
The_Hidden_Goose
KVRian

781 posts since 8 Dec, 2003, from Birmingham-ish, UK (Tamworth, but shhh!)

Postby The_Hidden_Goose; Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:14 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Persistent precipitation here, wetness abound
Drumming on the metal roof like Animal on angel-dust
It's cold, it's dark, and miserable all round
And windy enough to fly to Russia on a single gust

And I've got to cycle 8 miles home in it in a few hours. Can't wait.

Anyone fancy giving me a lift? I'll pay you in song...
If it takes a week each day to walk a fortnight, the number of apples in a bunch of grapes is a banana the size of green.
vurt
addled muppet weed

33782 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:35 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

the sky is falling in!
or at least roof tiles and bits of chimney!

repent now heathens!!!
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

7432 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:09 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

osiris wrote:Hovering near freezing all day , and now 80F Saturday.,,,,,,,
AyYiyiyiyiyiyi

Austin, Monday: 24F
Austin, today: 55F
Austin, Saturday: 76F

...wtf?
SODDI
KVRAF

2685 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:34 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

An ice/snow/ice sandwich is covering the metro Atlanta area. 25F here in the burbs.

We are shut down tighter than a junkie's asshole.
arkmabat
KVRAF

2547 posts since 5 Nov, 2009

Postby arkmabat; Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:36 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Cold and rainy...
arkmabat
KVRAF

2547 posts since 5 Nov, 2009

Postby arkmabat; Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:40 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

SODDI wrote:An ice/snow/ice sandwich is covering the metro Atlanta area. 25F here in the burbs.

I was in Georgia (was it two years back?) when it snowed for like the first time in a decade or something. It seemed like nobody had snow shovels and there was this huge hill up to half the complex. I don't think anyone worked that day, except for one poor Chinese-take-out guy was trying to deliver a meal but kept sliding back down the hill. I think only one or two cars made it up that whole morning.
Hink
Rad Grandad

24853 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:04 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

snowing :shrug: *yawn*
New Song LBS
justin3am
KVRAF

9295 posts since 7 May, 2006, from Southern California

Postby justin3am; Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:00 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

82F and just beautiful today. We could really use some rain but I can't complain about a day like this.
osiris
KVRAF

7265 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:05 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

66 today. 79 tomorrow. Anyone who doesn't think the weather is totally out of control should seek psychiatric help...
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic