TSE X50 2.0 (built-in TS, preamp/power amp,IR loader)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TSE X50

Cool!

n/m

My review: BALLZ! I like it :evil:

:D

zendorf wrote:The audio demos on the site sound amazing! Any know what the licensing/copy protection is on this plugin?
Licence file.

Wow nice. Congrats on the release. Will definitely be demoing this one.

I didn't find the samples at SoundCloud very impressing though. But this (not mine)
https://soundcloud.com/30secrets/devastate
was done with the old x50, and I can't wait to hear what the new one can do. :love:

Now if I could also get a bass sound like that...

never liked any 5150 emus, including Onqel's old X50... i guess i just don't like 5150, or maybe my guitar sounds like crap with it. so unfortunately no buy from me (updated screamer and hipster cab modeling aren't quite making it worth it for me), but i wish Onqel to get rich off X50, he deserves it!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Can the components be used individually or is it bypass? If it's bypass, how is it on RAM?

they can be bypassed but it doesn't affect RAM unfortunately and they can't be used separately. if Onqel released each component separately for like $10 i would pick up the screamer in a heartbeat.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

EvilDragon wrote:
zendorf wrote:The audio demos on the site sound amazing! Any know what the licensing/copy protection is on this plugin?
Licence file.
Sweet...I will have to grab it before the intro price disappears...

Bought! Sounds amazing. :)

gathda wrote:Bought! Sounds amazing. :)
It does. I thought I was all set with S-Gear and Amplitube. Guess not.

This thing is very cool. The strangest thing is I usually prefer my guitar sound with the gain set very high but with X50 I prefer the cleaner sounds. That's cleaner, not clean. With the gain wound right back it just has a great tone with a bit of break up to it. Wasn't expecting to buy an amp sim for a while but at this price it's well worth it.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Any samples of the guitar only with passive pickups and some solo work ?
It must be capable to produce Van Halens's guitar sound right ?:)
https://www.youtube.com/diminalbantov
You can always tell if someone used VST2 or VST3. VST2 sounds much warmer.

Burillo wrote:never liked any 5150 emus, including Onqel's old X50... i guess i just don't like 5150, or maybe my guitar sounds like crap with it. so unfortunately no buy from me (updated screamer and hipster cab modeling aren't quite making it worth it for me), but i wish Onqel to get rich off X50, he deserves it!
Yeah, me too. 5150 just never works for my taste.
I wish for Bogner or Diesel. Maybe one day?

Any samples of some lead, crunch more dynamic work?
Some samples of Halen 5150 sound?
If the emulation is close to the real Peavey it will be amazing!
https://www.youtube.com/diminalbantov
You can always tell if someone used VST2 or VST3. VST2 sounds much warmer.

Return to “Effects”