What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

PhaseMistress - set start phase?

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRer

4 posts since 11 Feb, 2014

Postby some1; Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 am PhaseMistress - set start phase?

Hello!

I have a question about Soundtoys PhaseMistress. I don't know if this is the right term, but does anyone know if it's possible to set the "start phase" ? Let's say if I have PhaseMistress set up to sync with the tempo, but the phase effect sounds off, because it starts at the wrong position. In a couple of other phasers I've tried - like MeldaProduction MPhaser for example - there's usually an option for setting the start phase in a 0-360 degrees range. Does PhaseMistress not have this? I've gone through the manual, and unless I'm misunderstanding something it's not described there....

Thanks!
Shy
KVRAF

4884 posts since 26 Jun, 2004

Postby Shy; Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:36 pm Re: PhaseMistress - set start phase?

It doesn't have that option.
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi
KVRist

411 posts since 7 Mar, 2009, from MerseySide/Stockholm

Postby TIMT; Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:57 am Re: PhaseMistress - set start phase?

swerve phasers and just automate a couple of allpass filters.i got kind of annoyed with all the random phase lfos being implemented in phaser plugins.it´s cool sometimes having some unwieldy phasing but most of the time i´d prefer the control which most phasers don´t provide and if they say they retrigger it´s unlikely they don´t,atleast most of the ones i have tried don´t atleast

Get kilohearts disperser and be done with it :D

If your insistent on using phasemistress you´re going to have to render it out till you strike lucky and get a sequence that is in phase with your other elements

TIMT
It's all about the chef not about the kitchen

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects