What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

EXTENDED! Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

3099 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:09 am EXTENDED! Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Buy 1, get 1 free for opening ceremony of AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Buy any qualifying AmpliTube software or hardware product and get another AmpliTube software product of equal or lesser value free!

The Olympics are here and to celebrate we’re pleased to announce a brand-new Group Buy program to inspire musicians to go for the gold!

From February 13th, 2014 to {edit - extended through March 9th, 2014}, buy any qualifying AmpliTube software or hardware product and get another AmpliTube software product of equal or lesser value free. Participants have the chance to set a new world record and get a whopping six products for the price of one!

As an extra bonus, we’re even slashing the price of AmpliTube 3 in half – normally $199.99/€159.99 and now only $99.99/€79.99 for the duration of the Group Buy.

What better way to compete in the games than to bring out the heavy hitting gear team of AmpliTube 3 – the world’s leading Guitar and Bass tone-creation software. We’re talking iconic, world-class brands such as Fender®, Ampeg®, Orange®, Hendrix™, Slash, and more, which have exclusively teamed up with IK to offer an ultra-accurate reproduction of their gear for the AmpliTube range.

Also competing in the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy are 3 of our new Guitar hardware products: iRig PRO, iRig HD, and iRig BlueBoard. The iRig PRO and iRig HD are both professional-quality audio interfaces that allow you to connect your guitar to your mobile device or your computer with superior quality sound. If you want hands-free control of your parameters in AmpliTube, then look no further than iRig BlueBoard – the first wireless MIDI pedalboard controller for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.

The more people who join, the more free gear you will get, so start sharing, tweeting, posting, and liking this amazing opportunity with all of your friends and fans!

To enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy click here
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KVRist

45 posts since 19 Oct, 2012

Postby SirKen; Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:55 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Hi Peter,

I just joined the group buy. Can I register the free products as they become available or do I have to wait until the end to register them all at once?
KVRist

278 posts since 21 Dec, 2012

Postby MillerSam; Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:01 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

I have bought Amplitube Slash from a reseller , registered but no free product. The Slash edition is in my account but no promotion available :S
KVRist

166 posts since 28 Jul, 2011, from Midwest, USA

Postby Greg Houston; Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:30 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

SirKen wrote:Hi Peter,

I just joined the group buy. Can I register the free products as they become available or do I have to wait until the end to register them all at once?

I was able to register the first free product from the Promotions tab.

This is a great deal. Need more people! :)
Feature request for ALL plugins: Undo/Redo
KVRist

38 posts since 13 Dec, 2012

Postby jezjez; Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:41 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Do you still qualify for the free products if you buy from resellers or do you need to buy it from the ik site?
KVRist

Postby Greg Houston; Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:02 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

jezjez wrote:Do you still qualify for the free products if you buy from resellers or do you need to buy it from the ik site?

From the FAQ hidden at the bottom of the promo:

"CAN I BUY ANY OF THE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS FROM A DEALER AND STILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GROUP BUY?
Yes, you can take advantage of this promotion with your preferred IK reseller and take advantage of their special offers."
KVRist

35 posts since 13 Feb, 2011

Postby copacetic; Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:38 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Afternoon!

I presume this works if I buy Amplitube through the Custom Shop?
KVRAF

3099 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:34 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

copacetic wrote:Afternoon!

I presume this works if I buy Amplitube through the Custom Shop?

Yes.
HOW TO JOIN THIS GROUP BUY?
From February 13th to February 28th, simply purchase and register any of the qualifying products from our online store, Custom Shop or from our network of selected resellers and get your choice of one of the AmpliTube software titles. The group buy counter will increase each time a new qualifying product is registered, and for every 250 new registrations received, you will get an AmpliTube software instrument for FREE.

And we're over 200 now!
KVRist

90 posts since 18 Sep, 2013

Postby Novalis; Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:52 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

I hope you won't get sued by the IOC for using the olympic rings :o :D

During the summer olypmics in London they even sued pubs who were selling an "Olympic burger", and so on...
KVRist

35 posts since 13 Feb, 2011

Postby copacetic; Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:21 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:yes

Fantastic. Thanks. I'm in.
KVRist

Postby Greg Houston; Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:42 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

15 more participants to reach 2 free software. :)
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Market Place (Buy / Sell / Special Offers)