Any news of FL Studio 12?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

Hi everyone,

Just curious if anyone has heard anything regarding FL Studio 12? I know it's supposed to come out this year, just wondering what might be in it?

Off topic but I really don't like these new forums, not good for someone with a visual disability - I had to install Color that Site! in Firefox just to change the colors to make them easier to read as you can't highlight the text anymore to reverse the colors - might not be important for most, but for someone with RP and is going blind it is the little things that matter :/

Chris

FLStudio 12 will have a new vector based GUI.
That's all I know.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the info. The new GUI certainly looks interesting :-)

Vector based GUI...nice...I wasn't expecting an overhaul from Imageline. I couldn't stand the old GUI , but with a new scaleable GUI and 64bit version I will certainly be interested to try it out.

FL Studio 12! Exciting news and looking forward to it. :D

New gui, looks GREAT!

Wow, that looks really nice! I hope they make other changes past the visual ones. FL needs some serious drop-n-drag improvements on FX and channels. The fact that you currently have to use a popup menu to move an effect to a new mixer track, then (maybe) navigate another two layers of popup menu to delete the old instance is ridiculous, and the un-re-bindable, only-work-on-last-focused-plugin keyboard shortcuts are a pretty suboptimal mechanism for reordering things as well. Some folder-like means of organizing channels would also be awesome.

Overall, looks like they're on the right track. A major interface overhaul is just what this program needs :D

Are they trying to release FL Studio 12 before March 26 ?

:D

can't wait for the new GUI. last i heard beta sometimes this year. my tip is 2nd Quarter.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

As a long time owner and user and big fan of FLS in general, I am personally highly curious to see if the mix console changes in v12.

It's one of the few things I've never really liked about it.

and ... Hopefully it will be 64-bit !

(about time) :roll:

Muziksculp wrote:and ... Hopefully it will be 64-bit !

(about time) :roll:
sure, even FL11 (beta 64bit) works here without problems.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Time to go 64-bit (Officially) Not beta !

But.. They are not ready yet. :o

Please, Please Image Line have the program auto detect the damn Pitch and Mod Wheel this time. Thank You and really looking foward to this!! :)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”