Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

minijetsdonttalk wrote:Looking forward to getting the kicks bank too.
+1

minijetsdonttalk wrote:I purchased these yesterday and have to say they are absolute top notch.
You guys have no idea how happy it makes me to get feedback like that! Really. I'm a little one man show, and such feedback really makes me happy :love:
Eternitysound VST Banks

bump
Eternitysound VST Banks

Eternitysound VST Banks

Eternitysound VST Banks

The freebies are really nice, thanks for those! I'm not sure if I can justify the full pack as I have so many free drum samples I feel as though I *should* be able to get the sounds I want. It's tempting, though, to have so many quality samples in a concise folder.

All good mate! Glad the freebies did the trick (I suspect it will for a lot of people, and that's brilliant!). Clearly no need to spend cash if you have a lot of freebie stuff that already suffice (and there's a lot of it around... just a PITA to find sometimes!) ;)
Eternitysound VST Banks

Image :lol:
Last edited by GeorgeZ on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eternitysound VST Banks

Purchased because the demos sounded good....even if they didn't, you would deserve a buy because of your amusing memes :D

Oh you :P Google is my knight in shining armor...

EDIT: hmmm, that ended up sounding quite weird. aw well, thanks for the support!
Eternitysound VST Banks

There will be a thread of it's own most likely, but just a early heads up for anyone interested before the news letter goes out, I've released a 200 sample transitions pack (rizers, downlifters and sweeps via HSS). $10.95:

http://www.humanoidsoundsystems.com/chemical-kinetics
Eternitysound VST Banks

Any chance to expand your Harmless soundset? Sorry for offtopic and bump!
yzcoruhT

No no, not a problem Tibor. I've been thinking about doing just that lately. At this time there's nothing on the cards yet however.
Eternitysound VST Banks

If so, I'm in. I always prefer own presets, but I'm also interested in what Harmless can do.
yzcoruhT

hi,

i expected something semi-pro but this are top notch chunky snares!
what i dislike a little is that some snares have a reverb tail. i prefer dry samples.
anyway, thank you for the very fair price! it's a great product!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Soundware”