What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Ampfire problematic Key File

Plug-in hosts and other software applications discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

prjanuario
KVRer

5 posts since 14 Jun, 2011

Postby prjanuario; Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:02 am Ampfire problematic Key File

I have a complaint against Auraplug. I got a few years ago the ampfire plugin. But now after I have suffered crash of my motherboard with its subsequent exchange, I have changed my ComputerID and with it, the ampfire stoped to work. Since a month ago I've been asking a new Key file that comtemple my new ID and ... nothing. Auraplug unresponsive. So as I am? If I paid for something I can not use the term that best describes the situation is that Auraplug is being dishonest!
BertKoor
KVRAF

8306 posts since 8 Mar, 2005, from Utrecht, Holland

Postby BertKoor; Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:31 am Re: Ampfire problematic Key File

Is there a license (text)file that came with the product? That should describe the obligations of the vendor in such situations. If there's none, then it's your loss of 40 turnips...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is back online!!
prjanuario
KVRer

5 posts since 14 Jun, 2011

Postby prjanuario; Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:47 pm Re: Ampfire problematic Key File

I remembered that I realized the purchase using a different email from the one that came in contact. Then, I asked again for the key file, only this time via the same email that has registered with the Auraplug account. I also submitted a print screen with the image of the message stating that was a lack of key file. This time, I received, a new key file! So I have to re-post for duty to inform with justice.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)