What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What has pissed you off today?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

7337 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:52 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

KVR HAS!!! :x :x :x :x

I can't get Photoshop to crush my Synthetic Aurality logo down below 16K and this bullshit site only allows <10K for an avatar! :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: F**king idiocy! I might as well have a blank all black avatar here! :tantrum: :tantrum:

Thank GOD Soundcloud, Bandcamp, and Ambient Online aren't so damn anal! :evil: :evil: So no avatar here. Fine. What. Effing. Ever.
Gamma-UT
KVRAF

2516 posts since 8 Jun, 2009, from UK

Postby Gamma-UT; Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:21 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

woolyloach wrote:KVR HAS!!! :x :x :x :x

I can't get Photoshop to crush my Synthetic Aurality logo down below 16K and this bullshit site only allows <10K for an avatar! :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: F**king idiocy! I might as well have a blank all black avatar here! :tantrum: :tantrum:

Thank GOD Soundcloud, Bandcamp, and Ambient Online aren't so damn anal! :evil: :evil: So no avatar here. Fine. What. Effing. Ever.

Are you using "Save For Web and Devices"? The standard Save As produces big-ass files even for a 50x50 thumbnail.
No longer blank as Frank
Soundcloud
vurt
addled muppet weed

33537 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:23 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

aw poor ______ ______ :hug:
this should be in site stuff :hihi:
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

8219 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:51 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Why do people write "Please give me tips, I want to master these sounds!" if they only want to have a ready-to-use Sylenth preset? :x :nutter: :bang:
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:20 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

vurt wrote:

aw poor ______ ______ :hug:
this should be in site stuff :hihi:

Naah, it's just an aimless bitch session. :hihi: :hihi:
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:29 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Gamma-UT wrote:

Are you using "Save For Web and Devices"? The standard Save As produces big-ass files even for a 50x50 thumbnail.

Well, I'll be effed in my left nostril! THAT WORKED!!! :wheee: :wheee:

Thanks a TON, it was driving me mad why even the smalled JPG was 20K.. argh..
werp
KVRian

1018 posts since 14 Aug, 2012, from Australia

Postby werp; Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:45 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

spent two hours today reading some of the UN report into Nth Korea...
Jesus! :cry:
I hope that China doesn't use its power of veto over the UN.
Something has to happen.. but what?
My avatar is fat and lazy, I'm 11 pixels narrower but just as lazy.
SODDI
KVRAF

2623 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:08 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Mushy Mushy wrote:I find it rather ironic I'm off to the States in a couple hours.
Business class baby. Oh yeah!

I hope you packed your "wellies" and a big thick winter coat. And a big thick winter book, because you can expect delays.
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:07 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

Last week I was an embedded software engineer, happy-ish with my job.

Today I'm a C#/Database applications developer working on a system simulator. Because, you know, nobody ELSE on the team would touch the project and my boss knows I'll try anything once.

So, instant career change! I keep telling myself.. this will look great on my resume.. but ffs I haven't done app development for 15+ years! :tantrum: :tantrum:

Oh well.. I should shup.. it's a paycheck. :shrug:
Proxima4
KVRist

266 posts since 23 Oct, 2007, from Somerset UK

Postby Proxima4; Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:28 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

Gamma-UT wrote:

On Windows open it in Paint and re-zize it exactly with that, I chose to save mine in a few different formats. Photoshop is Alchemy frankly.
http://www.synessence.moonfruit.com/#
https://soundcloud.com/proxima4/#
Proxima4
KVRist

266 posts since 23 Oct, 2007, from Somerset UK

Postby Proxima4; Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:36 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

On topic.

The fury stuff that get's stuck on the bottom of tables and chairs in the kitchen no matter how hard you hoover. in fact dust in general has pissed me off today.

All this anger makes me want to fire up Ableton and experiment with "Darkcore".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5lqPYTMPMc
http://www.synessence.moonfruit.com/#
https://soundcloud.com/proxima4/#
SODDI
KVRAF

Postby SODDI; Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:08 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Dog ran off after a rabbit. I know whose rabbit it is and someday soon I'm going to let the dog get it. Out of spite.
hibidy
KVRAF

40727 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:13 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Man, the play on words that could be had on that.......
SODDI
KVRAF

Postby SODDI; Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

hibidy wrote:Man, the play on words that could be had on that.......

I suppose you could do that if you had a wild hare up your ass.
werp
KVRian

1018 posts since 14 Aug, 2012, from Australia

Postby werp; Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:36 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

What do you call a dude with a hundred rabbits up his backside?

Warren....
Sorry.
My avatar is fat and lazy, I'm 11 pixels narrower but just as lazy.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic