Need your opinion

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone,

I posted a new track (PUT YOUR HANDS UP) that I am working on, and would love to get your opinion of the song.

Do you thing its good or bad Track, can you dance to this track at a club or a big event.

I know the track has no real intro or nice ending yet, but this is a work in progress track.

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you

AB1

https://soundcloud.com/ab-1-1

Dude this is good, nice job.

If others don't feel it, it may be a lack of human elements, consider more vocal snippets, I thinks it's great though

Thanks Krish, I appreciate your comment. I hope everyone else here feels the same way :)

I think you have a strong start here. The tune has a nice structure. I like your use of dynamics. I found the high pitched "woop" sound to be a little too present in the mix. ;-) I also thought you lost a little energy in the section beginning at 1:31. But in general, this was well put together.

Thank you ecamburn, I agree 100% with what your saying. It's funny, my friend had the same exact comment as you :). I will work on the mix of the woop sound, although i'm almost thinking of taking it out and maybe put a sweeping woosh sound instead. what do you think?

I kind of agree as to the woop synth, it gets kind of tedious as a percussive element - maybe let it work less often. Its very polished, all in all. I think youre getting there.

Thank you Suecae.. I appreciate your thoughts and i'm working on fixing the track..

AB1

I like the track, one minor point that I think might make it bang a little harder (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming you want a nice dancey track) I would put some sidechaining on the snare when you do the snareroll into the drop, and then I would play with some sidechaining on the kick. That being said, don't just drop sidechaining on it and call it a day, make it evolve with the track, and pick up the sidechaining when you drop your track into the harder parts. You're almost there with this track, I feel like you just need to take it a little further. :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”