What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

EXTENDED! Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

58 posts since 1 May, 2004

Postby tonylife; Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:20 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
tonylife wrote:Hi, I purchased Slash today, registered but my promotion is empty. Any Idea Why? Please help!

Did you purchase from us or a dealer?

Hi, I purchased it at JRRshop. Thanks
KVRAF

3116 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:34 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

VitaminD wrote:Does it matter where we buy the Amplitube product to participate in this sale? I mean, as long as I register it within the time frame it should qualify?

You can buy from a dealer too. From http://www.ikmultimedia.com/atgb -
CAN I BUY ANY OF THE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS FROM A DEALER AND STILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GROUP BUY?
Yes, you can take advantage of this promotion with your preferred IK reseller and take advantage of their special offers.
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:03 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Oops, new page, new link: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/atgb

And note that if you didn't know already - we've reached the first goal! Go buy one, get one AND everybody now gets the first bonus.
KVRist

316 posts since 14 Sep, 2004, from $HOME

Postby fese; Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:13 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

tonylife wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
tonylife wrote:Hi, I purchased Slash today, registered but my promotion is empty. Any Idea Why? Please help!

Did you purchase from us or a dealer?

Hi, I purchased it at JRRshop. Thanks

I have the same problem here, purchased amplitude 3 from jrrshop, registered the serial, but nada. Sent an official complaint via the "Sales and Shipment" form at the IK website, seemed like the best address.
Also, I don't seem to get jam points for that registered product.
I hope the gets resolved soon!
KVRist

282 posts since 21 Dec, 2012

Postby MillerSam; Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:42 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

hey fese

Same problem here - I wait since sunday , I have purchase it also at JRR Shop
KVRist

316 posts since 14 Sep, 2004, from $HOME

Postby fese; Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:04 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

MillerSam, have you contacted IKM yet?
I don't know what is wrong with licenses from jrrshop, but as they are a listed reseller and we bought qualifying products, this is IKMs problem. And they didn't state that it would take several days, it sounded more like "buy, register, get promo license"
There seems to be something rotten in the state of Italy... :hihi:
KVRist

Postby MillerSam; Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:10 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Already contact them and they are already in support with my problem but it's take a long way

Maybe is the price the problem, I have paid 67.99 Dollars and now they have it for 99,99 Dollars

I have bought it during the promo offer for the olympics , so I must qualify for it also
KVRist

35 posts since 13 Feb, 2011

Postby copacetic; Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:27 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

SAW75 wrote:
copacetic wrote:I have no idea what to get.

Fender maybe? I have Amplitube and the Orange.

Can anyone recommend a particular one, for any reason?

Fender. Spring Reverb.

The rack chorus is pretty lush too.

The Fender is seeming like the obvious option. The only thing I pondering is the Ampeg, as I have no sims for bass, but plenty for guitar.

However, don't play bass or work with it at the moment...
KVRist

Postby MillerSam; Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:10 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

@ fese : the problem is solved. IK gave JRR NFR Licenses, they sent me a support mail that they will change it in my account ;)
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:30 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Yes any issues have been addressed, and at least this should mean a nice little pop in the counter toward the next goal when these are registered. ;) This was an isolated issue but please let me know if there are any other issues.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/atgb
KVRist

76 posts since 19 Oct, 2011

Postby blob 59; Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Yes any issues have been addressed, and at least this should mean a nice little pop in the counter toward the next goal when these are registered. ;) This was an isolated issue but please let me know if there are any other issues.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/atgb

I just registered license serial number bought few minutes ago from JRR Shop,
Sorry but seems unresolved unless I'm missing something obvious.

Support ticket entered at IKM.
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

There's an intermediary system (since this is used by multiple companies for multiple dealers) so something could have been cached or not yet synched so support will surely take care of you.
KVRist

87 posts since 25 Nov, 2003

Postby bigwayne56; Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:20 pm Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Hey Peter,

How does the promo offer work if I buy say the Bluebird pedal or Irig Pro? What will I qualify to get for free? And I know I can use Jampoints but can you use them for a hardware purchase?

Thanks,

Wayne
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch me soar.......

Wash
KVRAF

2608 posts since 6 Dec, 2002, from Ljubljana/ Slovenia

Postby soulata; Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:29 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

I'm in.

No need to download anything right? After registering it should all be available in the CS.

k
KVRist

Postby MillerSam; Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:18 am Re: Enter the AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

My problem with JRR and IK is solved ;)
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Market Place (Buy / Sell / Special Offers)