Ampfire problematic Key File

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a complaint against Auraplug. I got a few years ago the ampfire plugin. But now after I have suffered crash of my motherboard with its subsequent exchange, I have changed my ComputerID and with it, the ampfire stoped to work. Since a month ago I've been asking a new Key file that comtemple my new ID and ... nothing. Auraplug unresponsive. So as I am? If I paid for something I can not use the term that best describes the situation is that Auraplug is being dishonest!

Is there a license (text)file that came with the product? That should describe the obligations of the vendor in such situations. If there's none, then it's your loss of 40 turnips...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

I remembered that I realized the purchase using a different email from the one that came in contact. Then, I asked again for the key file, only this time via the same email that has registered with the Auraplug account. I also submitted a print screen with the image of the message stating that was a lack of key file. This time, I received, a new key file! So I have to re-post for duty to inform with justice.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”