G-Stomper Beat Studio 3.0 has been released today

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

G-Stomper Beat Studio 3.0 has been released today, new with the fully integrated VA-Beast Synthesizer as well as polyphonic sequencing, and yes, it finally got USB Midi support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BfRrm8jTrU

You can read the complete list of new features and improvements in the Release Notes.

G-Stomper Beat Studio 3.0 is now online on Google Play and Amazon

Hope you're enjoying it

Brilliant update. Fantastic work. :) Thank you!

Congratulations!!!
Have been using the Beta for some weeks and it is just great!
What was a great app for using as a beatbox / sample multitrack sequencer have now in my eyes turned into one of my favorite apps with the great sounding VA- beast synthesizer.
Remember there is a demo version to try...
Every man and every woman is a star.

http://www.musicalandroid.com/

Thank you very much guys:). I'm so happy to have this milestone release online now.

Finally, the audio engine as well as the app itself is as flexible as it was thought from the beginning. I just ran it a few minutes ago on high definition Sample Rates like 96kHz and 192kHz. With 192kHz even the nexus 7 (2013) is too slow to play more than 12 tracks at once, but it works like a charm, and on 96kHz it's just surprising how smooth it works. Of course, the audio output of the android device is still 44.1/48kHz (actually on the fly resampled), but internally all dsp stuff can be rendered with any rate, which will open up the audio export to high end wav files for the next update ;)

Just updated G-Stomper Beat Studio to v.3.0.1 which introduces high end audio formats for export and runtime.

- Audio Engine can now run on Sample Rates from 18kHz up to 96kHz (32bit float)
- New High End Audio Export formats up to 32bit 96kHz (full version)
- New feature: Clone Master Params to complete pattern set
- BitCrusher Effect Max Sample Rate is now fixed at 44100Hz
- Fixed a rare crash bug when navigating between views on running sequencer (landscape mode)

Hope you're enjoying it

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”