What is the best vst for uphoric Trance?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I dunno, I only have synths that go crang-hss-crang-DRGZZZZ-crang or brub-brub-brub-zheep-thud-drrr or kazango or wheedle-snick-snick-peen.

And I like MWOWM. I bought a whole synth just because it went MWOWM so good.

robojam wrote:A combination of 'this plugin' with Dubturbo should give you everything you need
+1

plus you absolutely have to have the right controller and also the exact right audio interface otherwise it will be impossible to pruduce a number one hit. i would recommend searching back at least 5 years every single thread on controllers and interfaces. you will also need proper sunglasses to protect your eyes from all the flashbulbs.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

for the record OP changed his question to a farce. i was giving advice on how to replicate the youtbe video's song
[signature]
Please port your VST plugins
to the Mac AU format
Please :)

Psyland is full on pro but if u wanna level up u gots ta hook up wit dat Keemuh box. Throw some Avengance beetz in der n slam it wit a sidechain cumpressur.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Chapelle wrote:+1 for DubTurbo. It's what all the pro pruducers use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvnhuy_xUk
is the guy in the video serious or its a joke. i can't tell :help:
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

solar28 wrote:Hey Im a pro pruducer. I have lots of money so it is not problem. I have big name an many fans but wanna make the best trance and play at Ibiza with new sound.

I need somethen that makes the big "bow-bow-bow" kick drum, and then maks the bass on the upbeat "do" "do" do", together like "bow-do-bow-do-bow-do-bow-do" for a minute then the big drop off; swoosh-swoosh-swoosh with that filter slow open; then words like "I believe I can fly" then make that beet drop; so huge "bow-do-bow-do-bow-do" an everybody jumps up and down and my arms swinging till the sun comes up.

What is vst that does this sounds?
:hihi: LMAO. That's made my morning, thankyou. :tu:

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bmrzycki wrote:KVR? What happened to you? The forum I used to know and love would have treated this thread with the respect and attention it is famous for. The real KVR version of this thread would have the following:
  1. The thread would be locked by now and would be 47 pages in length.
  2. Three quarters of all commercial and freeware plugins would be suggested to the OP. Almost every DAW would be eventually mentioned too.
  3. At least one person would claim plugins aren't able to make the sounds the OP wants and needs a hardware synth like the Virus. This would be promptly followed by around 15 posts telling that poster he's an idiot and the Virus is a VA running on DSPs. Someone else would claim it's still analog because it's superior DAC chip is way better than USB and Firewire DACs.
  4. The Nyquist therom would be brought up and used as a blunt instrument to attempt to explain why VA synths would never possibly sound like real analog.
  5. Someone else would bring up audio interface latency and how it ruins plugins anyway.
  6. Yet another poster would quote the previous poster and say the real problem is latency on MIDI
  7. A 22-page flamewar between 30-50% of all KVR members would erupt once someone claims MIDI on Windows is worse than on OS X and that's the real, real source of plugin problems.
  8. Two members, famous for hating each other, have a temporary truce to flame the hell out of a third member.
  9. Said two members are at each other's throat a mere 2 pages later.
  10. The OP finally chimes in on page 42 with a one-line post stating he found the perfect solution in synth1 and a $20 sample pack.
  11. Everyone will completely ignore the post by the OP because they're lost in the heat of their personal argument.
  12. A level-headed and insightful post at the bottom of page 3 with links to interesting software will be completely ignored by everyone, including the OP.
  13. Someone will be temporarily banned from KVR on page 45 for calling someone else a German dictator from the 1940s
  14. The remaining 2 pages will be pictures of cats and IBTL animated gifs.
I really miss that KVR. Maybe it was the older phpBB code layout that brought out the best in everyone.
I think I'll go read some vintage posts from the best of KVR's past on Google cache to fill the void in my saddened heart.

There's still time to save yourself KVR! It's not too late!
Brilliant, sir/madam/Gungan.

KVR is the Troma of the music industry.

bmrzycki wrote:KVR? What happened to you? The forum I used to know and love would have treated this thread with the respect and attention it is famous for. The real KVR version of this thread would have the following:
    …The remaining 2 pages will be pictures of cats and IBTL animated gifs.
I really miss that KVR.
15) OP would have created sockpuppet account "CashMoneyProduca111111" to post instead of making it look more like an obvious troll.
16) It's always produca, not producer, as any fule kno.

solar28 wrote: I need somethen that makes the big "bow-bow-bow" kick drum
What is vst that does this sounds?
I don't think you'll need any special VSTs to really stand apart from the rest. Your triple meter alone should do that just fine, especially considering that you want to present it for the uphoric trance crowd. Waltz to the trance, everybody.

2. Three quarters of all commercial and freeware plugins would be suggested to the OP. Almost every DAW would be eventually mentioned too.
  3. At least one person would claim plugins aren't able to make the sounds the OP wants and needs a hardware synth like the Virus. This would be promptly followed by around 15 posts telling that poster he's an idiot and the Virus is a VA running on DSPs. Someone else would claim it's still analog because it's superior DAC chip is way better than USB and Firewire DACs.
  4. The Nyquist therom would be brought up and used as a blunt instrument to attempt to explain why VA synths would never possibly sound like real analog.
  5. Someone else would bring up audio interface latency and how it ruins plugins anyway.
  6. Yet another poster would quote the previous poster and say the real problem is latency on MIDI
  7. A 22-page flamewar between 30-50% of all KVR members would erupt once someone claims MIDI on Windows is worse than on OS X and that's the real, real source of plugin problems.
  8. Two members, famous for hating each other, have a temporary truce to flame the hell out of a third member.
  9. Said two members are at each other's throat a mere 2 pages later.
  10. The OP finally chimes in on page 42 with a one-line post stating he found the perfect solution in synth1 and a $20 sample pack.
  11. Everyone will completely ignore the post by the OP because they're lost in the heat of their personal argument.
  12. A level-headed and insightful post at the bottom of page 3 with links to interesting software will be completely ignored by everyone, including the OP.
  13. Someone will be temporarily banned from KVR on page 45 for calling someone else a German dictator from the 1940s
  14. The remaining 2 pages will be pictures of cats and IBTL animated gifs.
I really miss that KVR. Maybe it was the older phpBB code layout that brought out the best in everyone.
I think I'll go read some vintage posts from the best of KVR's past on Google cache to fill the void in my saddened heart.

There's still time to save yourself KVR! It's not too late!
:lol:

If it weren't so true, I could laugh the whole night about it... :hihi:

We should also mention the 2 most important terms of 2013:

ZDF and PDC! :o

all u need is a potato and to trust ur feelings.
Music is the essence of life.

https://www.srvmusicmaker.com/

bmrzycki wrote: [*] The OP finally chimes in on page 42 with a one-line post stating he found the perfect solution in synth1 and a $20 sample pack.
[*] Everyone will completely ignore the post by the OP because they're lost in the heat of their personal argument.
[*] A level-headed and insightful post at the bottom of page 3 with links to interesting software will be completely ignored by everyone, including the OP.
[*] Someone will be temporarily banned from KVR on page 45 for calling someone else a German dictator from the 1940s
!
:hihi:

djshire wrote:This is a parody thread? This is all a joke right?
Either that or L'il John got a KVR account?

Return to “Instruments”