What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

9104 posts since 11 Aug, 2008, from Alto Icon

Postby Aloysius; Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:15 pm Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Migh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9DejWMJoOA

Tom Waits - Alice

... I fell through the ice of Alice
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
KVRAF

Postby Aloysius; Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:55 am Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Migh

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
KVRAF

2509 posts since 9 Jan, 2003, from Saint Louis MO

Postby foosnark; Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:13 am Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Migh

KVRAF

2803 posts since 5 Jun, 2012

Postby fluffy_little_something; Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:15 am Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Migh

I still love this song. The rhythm, the bass line, the voice, the subtle energy, the mystic touch ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8fr8m6QvkU
KVRAF

Postby Aloysius; Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:00 am Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Migh

KVRAF

Postby Aloysius; Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:07 am Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Migh

KVRAF

Postby Aloysius; Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:13 am Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Migh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKOiod_SThI

John Scofield & Vince Mendoza - Say We Did
addled muppet weed

34207 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:18 am Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

GODFLESH - SLAVESTATE
KVRAF

2509 posts since 9 Jan, 2003, from Saint Louis MO

Postby foosnark; Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 am Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Fields of the Nephilim - Elizium
KVRAF

5762 posts since 18 Apr, 2004

Postby farlukar; Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:57 am Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Pitch Shifter - New flesh P.S.I.
KVRAF

Postby Aloysius; Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:57 am Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Beware the Quoth

21167 posts since 3 Sep, 2001, from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Postby whyterabbyt; Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 am Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Joy Division : "Unknown Pleasures"
To laymen, software development is something akin to wizardry. Neither time, nor effort are involved. If software is missing features they want, or has bugs, it is solely because someone has been too lazy to wave their magic wand.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Everything Else (Music related)