KV331 bankrupt?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else experienced absolutely 0 support from KV331 here on the Forum and via emails? I´ve made a few posts here and also had support requests via emails - there hasn´t been anything heard back from them since over a month now.

Does the company still exist or have they gone bankrupt or something?

Kinda weird to speculate on bankruptcy. Are you just trying to get attention?

SynthMaster is a great synth and the support has been terrific anytime I've had to email the developer.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

They do seem to be absent here. Maybe they're still on holiday?

Seriously though, I have seen some regular updates of progress on their FB page about the SynthMaster Player. Maybe they're secretly getting ready to launch SynthMaster 3 too. ;)

This happened to me from Steinberg when I tried to upgrade from Cubase 5 to 6 finding out they ignored me while trying to get Cubase 7 out?
Their silence caused me to switch to Sonar.

Yeah same here. I suppose he is busy with the Player and cuts support so he is able to keep his timeline. If that is so, that would be a really bad way of doing business. But I have experienced that so often, especially with Steinberg. To sell new stuff is much more important than to keep existing customers content. Damn capitalism!

Have you tried the 'Contact US' on their page ? Bullent allways recommends using it, because that way he also gets the mesages sent directly to this phone...

paulbreeze wrote:Have you tried the 'Contact US' on their page ? Bullent allways recommends using it, because that way he also gets the mesages sent directly to this phone...

too easy, much better to spread rumours :hihi:

paulbreeze wrote:Have you tried the 'Contact US' on their page ?
I don't want to contact the US. They are reading everything through their spy apparatus anyway :D

Excuse me? No thank God we haven't gone bankrupt!

Did you contact us through our website at : http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx

That's the fastest way to reach us.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I also needed support month ago and wrote a support email on your site. Never got an answer !
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

What was your question?
Works at KV331 Audio

@vintagefly: We're still entering records in our accounting software, I am really sorry for not being able to send you your invoice yet. I've hired someone recently to help me with that because I really can not catch up with that anymore. Our data entry should be complete on the 22nd of January as we have an monthly deadline to submit records to our tax office on the 23rd.
Works at KV331 Audio

Man, sounds like you got big! Glad for ya. :)
Evovled into noctucat...
http://www.noctucat.com/

echopark wrote:I also needed support month ago and wrote a support email on your site. Never got an answer !
kv331 wrote:What was your question?
At least he ranted one time. :roll:

kv331 wrote:Excuse me? No thank God we haven't gone bankrupt!

Did you contact us through our website at : http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx

That's the fastest way to reach us.
Really? Because it bounces when I try to use it. You posted this 6 months ago, so I'll guess that it's changed. The OP isn't ranting, he has a point. I feel the same way. I can't get in contact with you, but you got my money without delay. I'm just one customer. I'm no threat.

Here's what I'd like to know: how do I get v2.6.9? The latest version and the 2.6.9 update that I downloaded left me with version 2.6.15 when I hover over the logo.
Also, how might I find the presets that I took the time to mark as favorites? Maybe I'm blind, but I cannot find any indication of them.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

A couple of weeks ago I requested a change of email address using the contact form on the company website and within hours received a confirmation email and change of serial number.
No issue here contacting or being answered by the kv331 team.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Return to “KV331 Audio”