Anarchy Effects update is now available for both Mac and PC

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We have just released a new version of Anarchy Effects bundle consisting of 5 audio plugins: SpectralAutopan, Corkscrew, HarmonicAdder, LengthSeparator and Convoluter. Each of these plugins does a different novel form of frequency domain processing. VST versions now comply to VST 2.4 standard and plugins in different formats are available for both Mac and PC.

Plugins in the bundle:
  • ・SpectralAutopan – assigns different pan positions to the different component pitches in the input signal. The effect pitch has on pan position is controlled by control points, which can change in pan position and pitch according to LFOs. This adds stereo depth and motion to sounds.

・Corkscrew – mixes together multiple pitch-shifts of the input signal, increasing or decreasing their pitches in parallel, and fading them in/out at the extremes of their range. This creates the illusion of a sound that seems to continually rise or fall, but doesn’t actually change in average pitch.

・HarmonicAdder – creates harmonic resonances by pitch shifting the dominant frequencies in your input signal by the various intervals in the harmonic series (octave, octave+fifth, two octaves, two octaves+major third etc). These harmonics can be mixed with the dry input signal to make it more resonant, or used on their own as a new sound.

・LengthSeparator – bisects the input signal according to the lengths of its component frequencies. Short sounds become the ‘transient’ part, long sounds become the ‘stable’ part. These parts can be isolated (ie the other part removed), or assigned different pan positions to create stereo movement.

・Convoluter – applies a convolution matrix to the spectral representation of the input signal. This bends the sound along the continuum between pure sine tones and pure noise.
Features:
  • ✓ Parameter automation using MIDI controllers or VST automation
    ✓ Complies with VST 2.4 standard
    ✓ 32-bit & 64-bit versions for Mac (VST/AU) & PC (VST)
New in version 1.5.0.2:
  • ✓ VST 2.4 compliance
    ✓ Audio Unit formats
    ✓ updated Mac & PC installers
Download at http://www.anarchy-rhythms.com/#anarchy-effects

Best regards,
Andrejs & Gatis

Thank you so much for these

Yay
Corkscrew for Mac

Thanks

Dave

Splendid! Thank you!
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

W00t
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Very nice : thank you !

(But Avast still gives a virus warning : are you aware about this ? is it a false positive ?)
Last edited by sinkmusic on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sinkmusic wrote:Very nice : thank you !
(But Avast still gives a virus warning : are you aware about this ? is it a false positive ?)
Hi,

No idea about this :) Most likely a false positive.

We will install Avast anyway and see what's happening.

Best regards,
Andrejs

Wooah, free!!?
This is some fancy freeware.
Thanks!
ImageImageImageImage

Thanks a lot, your plugins are really GREAT and useful, love Anarchy Rhythms too!
:tu:
Greetings!
D.

Yeah, I'm also showing an Avast warning and it shuts down the page when I try to DL.

They look very nice (thank you) but I'll wait until you test it out in Avast like you had previously mentioned...thanks!
John
"B4serenity"

That's WIKID. Awesome plugins!!!! There's a couple of others you should update as well, from their old catalog. please consider the bitcrusher, spectraldelay, amplitudedelay,
Last edited by Debutante on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow! These are very cool. Thank you so much!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

b4serenity wrote:

Yeah, I'm also showing an Avast warning and it shuts down the page when I try to DL.

They look very nice (thank you) but I'll wait until you test it out in Avast like you had previously mentioned...thanks!
Hello,
I posted support ticket to Avast so they can help resolve this. For me it seems like false-positive.

I used clean virtual-machine with avast to test the files, they came out clean.

But when I tried to download the same files from Web it blocked those. Seems very odd to me...

For me this is very frustrating because our (me and Andrejs) intentions were to bring back to life these awesome plug-ins..

Gatis

I used to salivate over these plug-ins over a decade ago. I hammered the demo with the intermittent noise for all it was worth! Who knows, maybe I'll even be able to run the Harmonic Adder on full quality mode these days without my CPU meter shooting up to 400%! Many thanks for taking over the reins and keeping these plug-ins alive.

Regarding false positives, anyone concerned can check the file at https://www.virustotal.com - It runs your file through multiple engines. All show Anarchy Effects to be clean (including Avast). I submitted a false positive for SNDAN32 to AVG a while back and their signature files were updated within hours. Hopefully Avast will sort the Web Shield issue quickly too. Looking around the net and it seems a lot of programmers have been frustrated with this particular 'suspicious/generic' detection affecting their software.

Same problem with avast here.
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

Return to “Effects”