Wave Arts Power Suite 5 Opinions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do you have an opinion on the Wave Arts Power Suite 5 bundle. From what i can tell they seem to have a good reputation in the industry but there hasn't been a new major version of these plugins in almost 8 years which i find a little concerning. The upside is that the current version still seems to be maintained by Wave Arts.

Thanks,

Carey

I can't speak for the whole bundle (I've demo'd the whole bundle), but I've had Trackplug for ages now. It's stable as all hell, doesn't feel dated (amazingly actually), and does what it says on the tin. Total recommendation for Trackplug imo. If the other plugins would be useful for you, I'd imagine they'd be just as stable as Trackplug, so it should be just as good.
Eternitysound VST Banks

Mr. Martino (Wave Arts) is slow with updating his products but this doesn't mean that they're not good enough. It's the opposite way in this case, few updates in 10 years but very solid and stable products. 30-day fully functional demos with an easy, non-intrusive licensing system. A dream for every power user! :tu: :tu:

Thanks for your replies.

I have an issue with the demo in Logic 9 where the plugin header is missing the controls. Have you seen this before? This hasn't happened with any other plugin before.

Carey
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

No, I've never seen such a bug.
You may write ask in the Support Forum @
http://wavearts.com/support/forum/
Or remove/delete the preference file of Logic. User > Library > Preferences > com.apple.logic.pro.plist
Don't worry, Logic will re-create the file with a new launch.

Delfinoverde wrote:No, I've never seen such a bug.
You may write ask in the Support Forum @
http://wavearts.com/support/forum/
Or remove/delete the preference file of Logic. User > Library > Preferences > com.apple.logic.pro.plist
Don't worry, Logic will re-create the file with a new launch.

Will do. Thanks.

I had the bundle for a few years and I'd agree with everything above. It's a great suite of plugins and the channel strip, in particular, is a very versatile plugin. The only reason I sold it was because I had way too overlapping plugins, but I've been very tempted to buy it again. They were actually one of the few developers who went AAX64 shortly after PT11 was released, so they're definitely still very actively updating their plugins.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

I bought Power Suite in December and quite satisfied with it. I found a use for every plug in it, even Panorama.
Wonder whether my advice worth a penny? Check my music at Soundcloud and decide for yourself.
re:vibe and Loki Fuego @ Soundcloud

Have had the suite for over five years now and still use them on just about every project. The multi band comp is outstanding. And track plug is my go to track eq for most things. Money very well spent.

Wayne
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch me soar.......

Wash

Return to “Effects”