Sounds for Kontakt and SoundPacks on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just released a SoundPack (wavs/48 Khz/24 Bit/557.5 MB uncompressed) Overtones with samples from my Alchemy library MetaVox +1 new processed overtone soundscape.

The 76 samples are categorized in four folders:
Transitions (31 pure samples and 6 samples with isolated harmonics) - harmonic transitions in various speeds and rhythms at various root notes, also using isolated files where the root notes were totally removed so that only the harmonics remain. Sometimes these harmonics were then tuned to a tempered scale eliminating the natural pitch offset natural harmonics have.

Gliss and Trills (16 samples) - overtone trills and glissandi where the root note shifts in pitch and the harmonics sometimes even shift in the opposite direction.

Throat Singing (10 samples +1 spectralized derivative) - tuvinian style drones and transitions.

Processed (12 samples) - electronically processed derivatives, also using isolated files where the root notes were totally removed so that onlythe delicate harmonics remain.

Price: € 30 EUR
Delivery: Download (RAR)
Product page.

Here is a widget with four watermarked demos, each demo track containing all the samples from each category.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... -overtones

Thank's for reading.

Simon Stockhausen

I just released a little Kontakt 4-library with samples mainly borrowed from my sound library Alchemistry Metallurgy v2 for Alchemy.

Kontakt Bellissima
Kontakt 4 and higher - 364.5 MB compressed using Kontakt's ncw format/570 MB uncompressed - 10 nkis/Instruments - 119 Samples - 48Khz/24Bit/stereo
2 Impulse Responses
Price: € 18 EUR

Please note: customers of my soundset Alchemistry Metallurgy v2 get this library for free. Just contact me directly via patchpool to place your order.

Content:
This library contains various bell instruments and bell textures, mainly borrowed from my sound library Alchemistry Metallurgy v2.

All instruments use a modified Midi script from the factory library with 8 control knobs effecting various parameters. The Modwheel introduces different sorts of pitch modulation in all patches, some also use Aftertouch to modify the speed of the pitch modulation.

Bell Textures All Split Untuned
10 long textures (single accents and tremoli) played on 4 different bells (2x tibetan bells, a brass bell and a little mass bell). Split across the keyboard between C1 - C6, 2 samples per octave, root notes are located at D#/G#. The samples are up to 1+ minute long, so take your time to explore. Controller 3 lets you shift the sample start points, it is set so that with the knob hard right the last accent in each sample will be played before the samples loop from the start again.

Ching Bells RR6 3Vel
Ching Bells - 2 small thick cymbals connected with a chord - 3 velocity layers, 6x Round Robin - tuned down 40 cents to fit the conventional tuning system. Root note - E4 (sounding E6).

Ching Bells Spectral Pad
4 samples split across the keyboard made by processing 4 different Ching Bell samples with GRM Tools->Evolution tuning the grains to different octaves from the original (E6) downwards .

Dumbbell Plate RR6 4Vel
I sampled one of my dumbbell plates, the 10 kg plate has a nice and pure tone, hit with a pincer, so it's metal on metal almost sounding like thick glass. Sampled at 6x round robin - 4 velocities.

Four Bell Textures Layered
4 long layered bell textures (single accents and tremoli) played on 4 different bells. Controller 3 lets you shift the sample start points, it is set so that with the knob hard right the last accent in each sample will be played before the samples loop from the start again.

Micro Bells 2 Art RR8 split
2 handheld bell trees with many microtuned bells multisampled in 2 different articulations and 8x round robin.
Shake - mapped from C0-B2, orginal pitch at A1
Strike - mapped C3 - C6, original pitch at A4

Shipbell 3Vel RR5 Tuned
Multisampled ship bell, 3 velocities, 5x round robin - root note at C#3.
Keyswitch 1 (A-1) plays the bells unfiltered, KS 2 (B-1) adds a tuned bandpass filter.

Table Bell RR9
A small table bell, short tremoli sampled at 9x round robin. The samples are looping back and forth.

Tibetan Bell 3Vel RR5 Tuned
Multisampled tibetan bell, 3 velocities, 5x round robin - root note at C4 (sounds an octave higher than played).

Tubular Windchimes All Split
8 textural samples played on large tubular windchimes, split across the keyboard, one octave per sample mapped between C0 - C8, root notes are located at F# in each octave. Use keyswitch B-1 for reversing the samples.

The demo below was produced using only patches from this library, no post-processing whatsoever was applied apart from a limiter on the Master Outs in Logic.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/b ... ntakt-demo

Product page.

Thank's for reading
Simon Stockhausen :party:

I have already requested that this thread should be moved to the new Soundware-forum, in case anybody is wondering or complaining about it :clap:

Here is a video with a patch runthrough of Bellissima:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHrIFbk-2tA

Very nice, Simon. Looking forward to it.

jas wrote:Very nice, Simon. Looking forward to it.
Thank's for chiming in :)

Hi Simon,

how are you doing ?

Not sure, if you received my latest e-mail...
if not, I'd like to thank you again for the Metallurgy V2 update for Alchemy,
which is a great addition to an already great library!
And the Kontakt version is equally lovely... you got some really nice pictures for the GUIs
of the instruments - lovely... (we don't need to talk about the quality of the sounds here, do we... ?)

Best,
Frank

losan wrote:Hi Simon,

how are you doing ?

Not sure, if you received my latest e-mail...
if not, I'd like to thank you again for the Metallurgy V2 update for Alchemy,
which is a great addition to an already great library!
And the Kontakt version is equally lovely... you got some really nice pictures for the GUIs
of the instruments - lovely... (we don't need to talk about the quality of the sounds here, do we... ?)

Best,
Frank
Hey, Frank - I'm fine thank you, a bit too busy as usual but all is well. Your mail is still in my inbox actually, don't know why I haven't replied yet. I'll send you the Kontakt link in a minute, so you have the full metal collection.

Everybody must know that Frank saved my sanity when Alchemy was updated to version 1.5 and all these hundreds of patches had to be tagged. I was reluctant at the time and hated the new tagging system, as most of the categories don't fit with the sounds I am making. But Frank was brave and patient enough to do this for me.
Meanwhile I've accepted the tagging stuff and it seems an easy task these days :) If only version 2 of Alchemy would appear on the horizon...

God...

You see me blushed... :oops: :hug:

Really, nobody needs to know this...
it was a pleasure for me to do that, as I really appreciate your work...
You're the one, who's doing the great work !

Good to hear, that all is well with you !

Best wishes,
Frank

losan wrote:God...

You see me blushed... :oops: :hug:

Really, nobody needs to know this...
it was a pleasure for me to do that, as I really appreciate your work...
You're the one, who's doing the great work !

Good to hear, that all is well with you !

Best wishes,
Frank
Oh, I think everybody should now and as you know, at the time (gosh, that was more than 2 years ago) all the update mails to hundreds of Alchemists included your name, so no need to blush, you saved my ass :party:

And thank's for the flowers :hug:

Today I updated my Kontakt library Gongland, added about 200 samples/3 nkis using material from my sound libraries Scattered Entity Vol.1 (MachFive) / Alchemistry Metallurgy (Alchemy).

*Kontakt 4 - 590 MB unzipped - 48Khz/24Bit/stereo - 13 nkis/Instruments
*358 Samples compressed using Kontakt 4's ncw format (1 GB uncompressed) - 4 Impulse Responses (wav)
*Price: 22 €

You can find a detailed description of all the nkis/instruments on the [product page. Users owning a license to either Alchemistry Metallury or Scattered Entity Vol. 1 can get this library at a 70% discount. Users who own a license to the first version of Gongland can upgrade for € 9 EUR.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... or-kontakt

I just released Celtic Harp on patchpool, a library for Kontakt 4:

Specs:
Kontakt 4 - 393,4 MB unzipped - 48Khz/24Bit/stereo - 5 nkis/Instruments
328 Samples compressed using Kontakt 4's ncw format
(767 MB uncompressed) - 3 Impulse Responses
Price: 18 €
Note: customers owning a license for my sound library Scattered Entity Vol. 1 can get this library at a 70% discount.

This library contains 328 Celtic Harp samples from my library Scattered Entity Vol. 1 for MachFive 3. A celtic harp with 27 strings (3.5 octaves) was multisampled in 48 Khz/24 Bit using 3 Neumann Microphones (L-C-R), a U87 for the centre and a stereo set of KM-184 for the sides.

Instruments

Celtic Harp Bisbigliando
Playing a long bisbigliando (tremolo) on 2 equally tuned strings on the celtic harp, every C and G in each octave was sampled, lowest and highest notes are extended so the instrument has a range from C1 - C6.

Controls:
The Pitchbender is set to +/- 2 semitones

Knob 1 - Attack time
Knob 2 - Release time
Knob 3 - LFO-controlled pan modulation
Knob 4 - LFO-controlled modulation of highpass filter
Knob 5 - Low EQ
Knob 6 - High EQ
Knob 7 - Phaser amount
Knob 8 - Reverb send

Celtic Harp Dorian Glissandi
Celtic harp tuned to a dorian scale - 7 glissandi split across the keyboard between C-1 - C7, reverse the sample with keyswitch B-2.

Controls:
The Pitchbender is set to +/- 1 octave

Knob 1 - Release
Knob 2 - Low EQ
Knob 3 - High EQ
Knob 4 - LP Cutoff
Knob 5 - LFO-controlled pan modulation
Knob 6 - Chorus amount
Knob 7 - Reverb send
Knob 8 - Reverb size

Celtic Harp Glissandi KS
Six keyswitchable layers with celtic harp glissandi.

Layer 1 - Keyswitch C0 - rising glissandi major scale
G1 - F#2 upwards glissandi multiple gliss segments version 1
G 2 - F#3 upwards glissandi multiple gliss segments version 2
G3 - F#4 - upwards gliss single version 1
G4 - F#5 - upwards gliss single version 1

Layer 2 - Keyswitch D0 - falling glissandi major scale
G1 - F#2 - upwards glissandi multiple gliss segments version 1
G2 - F#3 - upwards glissandi multiple gliss segments version 2
G3 - F#4 - upwards gliss single version 1
G4 - F#5 - upwards gliss single version 1

Layer 3 - Keyswitch E0 - rising glissandi minor hamonic scale
same mapping as above
Layer 4 - Keyswitch F0 - falling glissandi minor hamonic scale
same mapping as above
Layer 5 - Keyswitch G0 - rising glissandi minor melodic scale
same mapping as above
Layer 6 - Keyswitch A0 - falling glissandi minor melodic scale
same mapping as above

Controls:
The Pitchbender is set to +/- 1 octave

Knob 1 - Release
Knob 2 - Low EQ
Knob 3 - High EQ
Knob 4 - LP Cutoff
Knob 5 - LFO-controlled pan modulation
Knob 6 - Chorus amount
Knob 7 - Reverb send
Knob 8 - Reverb size

Celtic Harp
Celtic harp sampled at 3 velocity layers and 4x round robin. The harp was tuned to Cmj, all 7 notes per octave were sampled from B1 - E5. To extend the range, samples from the octave above/below were copied, keeping the root notes the same, so this instrument ranges from C1 - C6. The highest velocity was plucked with the fingernail, so it has an edgy sound with a small gliss, reminding of a banjo or an asian string instrument.

Controls:
The Pitchbender is set to +/- 2 semitones

Knob 1 - Attack time
Knob 2 - Release time
Knob 3 - Low EQ
Knob 4 - High EQ
Knob 5 - Reverb Mix
Knob 6 - Reverb size
Knob 7 - Chorus amount
Knob 8 - Chorus rate

Harpgliss Drone
A sequence of accents played on the celtic harp while moving the tuning lever up and down for semitone glissandi and great rattling noises. This patch is running in Time Machine 2 mode, a rectangular-shaped LFO modulates the samples speed, various filters are engaged.

Controls:
The Modwheel adds random pitch modulation
The Pitchbender is set to +/- 1 octaves

Knob 1 - Attack time
Knob 2 - Release time
Knob 3 - speed of the LFO-controlled modulation of the vowel filter
Knob 4 - overall sample speed
Knob 5 - Highpass filter cutoff
Knob 6 - Lowpass filter cutoff
Knob 7 - Delay FX
Knob 8 - Reverb send

The demo was produced using three patches from this library, no post-processing whatsoever was applied apart from a Limiter on the Master Outs in Logic.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/g ... or-kontakt

Product page

Sampleconstruct wrote:I just released a SoundPack (wavs/48 Khz/24 Bit/557.5 MB uncompressed) Overtones with samples from my Alchemy library MetaVox +1 new processed overtone soundscape.

The 76 samples are categorized in four folders:
Transitions (31 pure samples and 6 samples with isolated harmonics) - harmonic transitions in various speeds and rhythms at various root notes, also using isolated files where the root notes were totally removed so that only the harmonics remain. Sometimes these harmonics were then tuned to a tempered scale eliminating the natural pitch offset natural harmonics have.

Gliss and Trills (16 samples) - overtone trills and glissandi where the root note shifts in pitch and the harmonics sometimes even shift in the opposite direction.

Throat Singing (10 samples +1 spectralized derivative) - tuvinian style drones and transitions.

Processed (12 samples) - electronically processed derivatives, also using isolated files where the root notes were totally removed so that onlythe delicate harmonics remain.

Price: € 30 EUR
Delivery: Download (RAR)
Product page.

Here is a widget with four watermarked demos, each demo track containing all the samples from each category.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... -overtones

Thank's for reading.

Simon Stockhausen
This is cool Simon - good work :)
Ben Jay - Founder, Prime Loops [2GB Free Download for my friends...Click Banner!]

primeloops wrote:
This is cool Simon - good work :)
Thank you! Sampling a master of overtone singing was quite an experience :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:Another patch from Vibraland for Kontakt 5 coming pretty soon on patchpool:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... akt-5-demo

Is Vibraland still in planning, or has it appeared under another name?

ZombyWoof wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Another patch from Vibraland for Kontakt 5 coming pretty soon on patchpool:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... akt-5-demo

Is Vibraland still in planning, or has it appeared under another name?
Most of the vibra samples went into my MachFive3-library Scattered Entity Vol. 1, some also went into Alchemistry Metallurgy version 2. And there is still a folder sitting on my Kontakt todo-drive named Vibraland, but it didn't feel like an entire Vibraland to me, more like a Vibracounty, that's probably why I haven't released it yet. But never say never...

Return to “Soundware”