The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

Sorry I had to... :oops:

...If you PM me I'll give you my email adress... Oh man there I go again, sorry...

I thought I could make some Youtube vids to demo the effects, maybe build some hype... sorry.

It could be our little secret of course.
Last edited by Ogopogo on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

hahaha :)

yea, we are all kind guys who desperately want into the beta :D

you crack me up ogo :lol:
Last edited by llze on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

photone wrote:Yes, polyphonic aftertouch can be used for polyphonic note expressions in Bitwig Studio, we added this recently to the control surface scripting API. It also can be used as a modulation source in Polysynth.
That is good news! How is the data recorded in the Bitwig sequencer?

Hi,

As we wait for Bitwig Studio's official release (March 26th). I'm interested in adding a Control Surface to use with Bitwig Studio.

So...What is the best Control Surface for Bitwig Studio ?

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Nektar, Panorama..those, or wait and see how it will evolve with other controllers..

Suloo wrote:Nektar, Panorama..those, or wait and see how it will evolve with other controllers..
I will wait :wink:

Push, hopefully...
Suloo wrote:you crack me up ogo :lol:
:tu:

photone wrote:Yes, polyphonic aftertouch can be used for polyphonic note expressions in Bitwig Studio, we added this recently to the control surface scripting API. It also can be used as a modulation source in Polysynth.
Wonderful! I'm in! :)

Hopefully I'll be able to use my favorite 32-bit vsti Vaz Modular inside Bitwig and control it's poly AT modulation with my Ensoniq TS-10.

Best regards,
Kire

only works with bitwig internal stuff as far as i understand..

Suloo wrote:only works with bitwig internal stuff as far as i understand..
Hmm Ok! Is that true? :(

it can be used for polyphonic note expression, and since that is only available for internal instruments i guess..yes

It just caught me Bitwig is only 50 euro cheaper than Live standard edition. You think it's fair? :)
Bitwig

how mucch did live cost when they started up?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”