Allomerus - Clowns in Charge - Video version added

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah that's correct....but,we could change them every once in a while if only we had good ones like "Clowns in charge"?? :hihi:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

jethrobull wrote:Yeah that's correct....but,we could change them every once in a while if only we had good ones like "Clowns in charge"?? :hihi:
Thanks again JB. :oops: Gee, if you keep saying things like this I might have to make some more ringtones...
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Really cool and fun track Allomerus - I can ssee the unicycles racing towards me now!

(And as a previous poster said, King Crimson would be delighted with this song).

Cheers :)

Ha! Sinister clowns, gotta love it, great kazoo-like chorus, all the little bits of found sound/fx. Dark and lite, thanks John! 8)
Image Image

Doug1978 wrote:Really cool and fun track Allomerus - I can ssee the unicycles racing towards me now!

(And as a previous poster said, King Crimson would be delighted with this song).

Cheers :)
Thanks Doug. I bought my daughter a unicycle for Christmas. I got on it and fell off promptly, it whacked my leg, ouch. Not wanting anything to do with unicycles anymore. Leave it to the clowns... :)
Bandcamp

polyslax wrote:Ha! Sinister clowns, gotta love it, great kazoo-like chorus, all the little bits of found sound/fx. Dark and lite, thanks John! 8)
Thanks Matt! :) Appreciate the lovely comments!
Bandcamp

This a lot of fun. Several clowncars' worth. My favorite touch was the loons (I think that's what they were). Much enjoyed. Thanks, Allomerus.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:This a lot of fun.
Well said, we need for fun and humor in music these days! :pray:

great tune, and a very entertaining listen :tu:

neil.

D.H. Miltz wrote:This a lot of fun. Several clowncars' worth. My favorite touch was the loons (I think that's what they were). Much enjoyed. Thanks, Allomerus.
Thanks D.H. I like your description of value. clowncars, is that the new bit coin? :D
Bandcamp

PatchAdamz wrote:
D.H. Miltz wrote:This a lot of fun.
Well said, we need for fun and humor in music these days! :pray:
Thanks PatchAdamz! I like to make stuff that could be interpreted in a few ways. Fun is one of them! :)
Bandcamp

macmurphy wrote:great tune, and a very entertaining listen :tu:

neil.
Thanks Neil! Glad you enjoyed it. :)
Bandcamp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1HcQbSR6P0

Added a video I made for it... I found some great old footage of clowns.
Bandcamp

The video was very well done.

I'm glad I didn't watch it just before going to bed. Clown nightmares would not be fun. :clown: :scared:

Frantz wrote:The video was very well done.

I'm glad I didn't watch it just before going to bed. Clown nightmares would not be fun. :clown: :scared:
Thanks Frantz. It's interesting how easy it was to find clowns that were a bit odd...
The last one was from a kids show!
Bandcamp

Return to “Music Cafe”