Good crazy FSU/MultiFX/Granular/spectral that drastically change the input?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah that looks cool too !

Spectrumworx is simply unique, I don’t think you’ll find something similar. But in the same vein and if the OP want to stay in the spectral / frequency domain, GRM Tools are very powerful and at the top of the spectral realm imo. Other than that, SoundMagic Spectral from Michael Norris is another solid winner for spectral destruction.

spectrumworx is so much more than just for "FSU". it can really transform a sound in a musical way or be really subtle. the more i use it the more ways it fits in to m process. really a unique set of tools.

Maybe fsu isn't the right terminology... It does take things in great new directions, which is what I mean. And i love anything which has modular blocks. It's great!

Can't wait to try the sidechain when I get home from work.

I want to try grm_tools but out of my price... And I'm win7, spectral is au

Put a WTB in the market place for Reaktor 5. You can sometimes find people willing to let it go for about $100 USD because of a few $99 promos on reaktor in the past. Good luck though, not alot of people are willing to let go of this complex and powerful tool ;)

Reaktor is incredible for what you are interested in. Having reaktor in your arsenal allows you access to ton of amazing FSU commercial tools.

This is a KVR listing of most reaktor related products for you to research on your own.
http://www.kvraudio.com/q.php?search=1&q=reaktor

Of course Reaktor may not be for you, so check out a demo of it first before jumping in.
:borg:

I love reaktor - I just don't own it, and haven't ever made anything sound 'good' with it, so I gave up.

Now I've gone 50% outboard modular I've got back interested in it for an extra layer of control for pinging my analogue gear via silentway/motu/elektrons..I am on lookout for it now you mentioned $100 - would totally buy that for hard copy.. is there any license issues with ni stuff?

studiowaveform wrote:I love reaktor - I just don't own it, and haven't ever made anything sound 'good' with it, so I gave up.

Now I've gone 50% outboard modular I've got back interested in it for an extra layer of control for pinging my analogue gear via silentway/motu/elektrons..I am on lookout for it now you mentioned $100 - would totally buy that for hard copy.. is there any license issues with ni stuff?
Hey sounds good! You can do great things with it once you learn how to use the basics.

I've owned my fair share of NI products over the past and never had a problem with the licence transfers on KVR.

I doubt you will find a physical copy of reaktor for the price of $100 because it was only the download version that went on sale in the past.

I bought Reaktor5 this way and the process was relatively straight forward.

Make sure before you buy that the seller confirms that they released the serial from their account first. Once it is cleared and able to be sold to a new user you are good to go!

Once you buy your code you need to download the Demo version of reaktor and install that. Then once it is installed you open up your licence center you can register your code to your NI account and you will get the option to upgrade reaktor to the full version.

It comes with everything the physical copy has!

Good luck!
:borg:

Anything new happen in the world of FSU?

Kaleidoscope

ooh yeah that looks funs

studiowaveform wrote:Anything new happen in the world of FSU?

http://unfilteredaudio.com/

indent is currently free for 2 weeks. great for FSU and has modular modulation system. don't miss out on it!

fault would also fit right in the FSU department... but can do subtle and charming as well.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... fault.html

Try this one

http://rekkerd.org/dtblkfx/

32bit free vst plugin. Didn't find anything as good in payware world (opinion).

Yeah, got the unfiltered freebie :)

dtblkfx i recognise but havent used - installed now & will experiment. nice one.

Ah glitchmachines, I remember seeing them before, im tempted to get something tonight, looking at cryogen right now due to it working as an effect rather than something I drop loops into

Return to “Effects”