What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

It's time to play "how's your weather?"

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

7315 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Overcast and 66F here, heading to a glorious 78F and clear blue skies. Supposed to be this way all week. Definitely walk home from the bus stop weather, it's only a mile and a half and there are plenty of friendly trees to walk under.

I hate it when it's too nasty to walk.. :tantrum:
seismic1
KVRAF

6545 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:13 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Weather seems to be slowly settling down to regular February patterns after over 2 months of torrential rain and Gale force winds. I hope I don't jinx it.
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

7315 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:20 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

seismic1 wrote:Weather seems to be slowly settling down to regular February patterns after over 2 months of torrential rain and Gale force winds. I hope I don't jinx it.

Crossing fingers, eyes, and what toes I have left for you! :tu:
robojam
KVRAF

20367 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:43 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Getting warmer each day now. Hopefully no need for a warm coat soon and I can just wear a light jacket
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

8383 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:07 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

South Bavaria is celebrating spring...sunny days and temperatures up to 10 °C... :love:

Hink
Rad Grandad

24566 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:02 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

robojam wrote:Getting warmer each day now. Hopefully no need for a warm coat soon and I can just wear a light jacket

getting colder each day (at least until Saturday)...probably be around zero in the morning...I hope it stays this way, been a brutal winter with a lot of snow...especially up in ski country (white mountains) and you know, most of that run-off will pass right by my house. If we have some cold days with scattered with a few above freezing but not too warm days with little rain we can avoid what is setting up to be a nasty flooding season...I have noting to worry about because I'm high enough on a hill above the river plus I'm on the 3rd floor...but the end of our driveway is just maybe ten feet above the river level so I could get trapped if the river floods like it did in 2006
Thank cod I love fish
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

8383 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:17 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

In South Bavaria we didn't have a single day with permanent frost this winter season... (usually we have at least some weeks with permanent frost)

It was one of the mildest winters I've experienced in my whole life, I felt like being in Italy so far... :love:

(This sea - Walchensee - is 2,630 ft. high, and there isn't any snow or ice...)

UncleAge
KVRian

1312 posts since 11 Jun, 2005, from Phoenix, Arizona

Postby UncleAge; Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:28 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Some storm coming thru PHX this weekend knocking us out of the 80's down to the frigid 50's. May have to stay in, start a fire and eat homemade soup...
hibidy
KVRAF

40442 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:30 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Just had some hard-ish rain come through. We'll take every mm we can get.
arkmabat
KVRAF

1952 posts since 5 Nov, 2009

Postby arkmabat; Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:37 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Warming up! I'm missing the cold now.
robojam
KVRAF

20367 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:52 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

It's cooled down today - it felt colder this morning, and apparently only a high of 55 today. Still, it's almost March so it should start to warm up quite quickly now.
vurt
addled muppet weed

33595 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:57 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

we have sunlight. pita!
Hink
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:38 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

well, it seems like we may have some more snow coming on Monday...follow the line that the " on 22" is on to the right until it changes to purple and that's just about where my house is...then it gets cold again...maybe global warming awareness actually worked better than we thought and we went too far :scared: :hihi:

Thank cod I love fish
SODDI
KVRAF

2536 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:49 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

41 and crystal clear.

I need star maps for the thinking-impaired.
Hink
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:18 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

well big difference in forecast...now the storm is to pass well south of us so we up here might miss the worst of it...still this morning was the coldest morning of the month and next week has single digits in the forecast :shrug:
Thank cod I love fish
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic