Humanoid Sound Systems Enzyme, half price until end May

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Enzyme Enzyme Player

mysticvibes wrote:I'm using Orion Beta 8.5
Maybe it its because of the beta version ?

EDIT: Not likely as that beta version was released as far back as mid-2011.

Strange. Sorry to repeat this question but you're certain that the Enzyme plugin DLL is installed to a folder or sub-folder that Orion is configured to check?

The default path for the Enzyme plugin is not always correct - especially if multiple hosts are installed. There is an option in Orion to add additional plugin paths.

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

It seems like right clicking and installing as administrator did the trick :-) Looking forward to doing some sessions in my favorite host. Its a shame no stores around me carry computer music, it was my favorite magazine and I bought it all the time before I moved.. Maybe I can grab an online one.. Well I appreciate everyone's assistance. Peace~ Tim
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Excellent, thanks for letting us know. Enjoy the chaos :cool:
... space is the place ...

Enzyme (the full version) gets reviewed in latest Beat Magazine (5/2014), and they give it 5,5 out of 6. Pretty good :tu:

The bottom line of the review can be summed up as "Ideal um kraftvolle leads und bässe für moderne Musikrichtungen wie Dubstep zu erzeugen"

(I think that means something like, ideal for powerful leads and basses in modern music genres like for example dubstep.)

It also gets a "Preis-tipp der Redaktionen" award (that would be "Value for money" award I guess)

Enzyme, is it still a CPU killer?

Used 14 instances of Enzime for this demo - had no any problems with CPU
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7&t=457186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyomm37SMYM
Last edited by Julian Ray on Mon May 16, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Use the coupon code "MAY50" at the checkout to get an amazing 50% discount when buying Enzyme! This offer is available until the end of May 2016.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Instruments”