Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

frankz00 wrote:The real bugger with the MAGIX deal to me is that they're trying to not give you a way to back up the download files during installation. You basically have to "steal" the files during the installation process to back them up. In your Documents folder you'll see the MAGIX download folder where it stores the files but it deletes each component as it installs them. Just let it finish downloading and copy the files before you install...
Yup, you gotta hawk a copy of those files right after downloading, when they are being installed, because when they have been installed they vanish. It's annoying :?

Seeing how slow the Magix download is, took 8,5 hours yesterday to download Indy Basic Library, keeping a back-up of the files is a must, don't want to labour through another download like that.

If I had got a confirmation from them, I probably would have had no problem in waiting for a physical product. But the fact there was no confirmation (Except for the payment receipt that came from PayPal), and more importantly, the fact that all attempts at contacting them (via the website & telephone) were circumvented in ways that sum up to a scam IMO. I was forced to take the only route left and open a case with PayPal.

They refunded my money the next day.
Sad that, that is the only way I could get a response out of them.
They're on my list of never to deal with again.
:phew:

Glad they worked out for the rest of you though.

Oh wow it was more stuff that what I thought! :o

https://www.falkemedia-shop.de/index.ph ... 5/store/1/

Ordered! Great Deal and a learned some German words! :hihi:

TAZ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys and Gals,

Happy that I have an opportunity to finally post a bargain, if it hadnt been posted! 8)

I recvd this ad in my email Beat Workzone. Its in German but I think its a Download that comes with Magazine. The products that come with it are:

FXpansion Geist Lite
Waldorf Edition LE
UVI Electro Suite LE
Cableguys Curve 2 BE
Tone 2 FireBird+
Synapse Audio Dune LE
AudioRealism ADM 606
Aalto Solo, E-MU- Proteus VX
Volfram LE oder Tone2 Warmverb
und über 500 MB Samples sowie 1,5 GB Sound-Packs als Exklusiv-Download

All for 10 Euros about 14$ US :o

http://www.falkemedia-shop.de/musik/bea ... -1101.html

From the bargain thread:
ClaRago wrote:Free copy of Future Music or Computer Music on the App store.
Use voucher code : MADNESS14
I'm not able to use the code. I tried the itunes app store on both the mac and ipad. Do you know where it can be used?

Project wrote:From the bargain thread:
ClaRago wrote:Free copy of Future Music or Computer Music on the App store.
Use voucher code : MADNESS14
I'm not able to use the code. I tried the itunes app store on both the mac and ipad. Do you know where it can be used?
This code is to be used inside the respective Future Music or Computer Music (or some chosen other) apps.

Once you download the app click on the Voucher button at the bottom and enter the code there. It will then give you last month's magazine free.

Then click the Library button and restore purchases to get it to show up.

Thanks for the tip ClaRago.

CrunkNationEnt wrote:FXpansion Geist Lite
Waldorf Edition LE
UVI Electro Suite LE
Cableguys Curve 2 BE
Tone 2 FireBird+
Synapse Audio Dune LE
AudioRealism ADM 606
Aalto Solo, E-MU- Proteus VX
Volfram LE oder Tone2 Warmverb
und über 500 MB Samples sowie 1,5 GB Sound-Packs als Exklusiv-Download

All for 10 Euros about 14$ US :o

http://www.falkemedia-shop.de/musik/bea ... -1101.html
Worth it if you want Warmverb.

Otherwise many of these plugs are already free to download from the Beatdrive, and Firebird+ is free from Tone2 now.

Those who have bought a copy of a recent issue of CM, will also have access to download many of the plugs from CM vault (ADM 606, Volfram LE, Curve 2 CM etc), as Beat and CM have shared some.

Slate sale March madness 60% off!!!

Let's just replace the month and keep them on sale forever. This goes to show, I'm never buying a slate plugin at 50% off cause it'll ALWAYS go cheaper. I thought I was smart picking up VCC and VBC at 124 and 164 this summer, but appartently not. Real frustrating to users who bought them at their "intro" price. :dog:

I'm not going to end up using this, so someone else can.

"It's been 8 years since D16 Group Audio Software was founded and released its very first product in 2006. In this time thousands of music enthusiasts have trusted us and choose our products.

Today we want to say Thank You to our loyal customers for supporting us. On this occasion we want to give you a little gift - the coupon code with 20% off discount."

TXQRXF9G
You are currently reading my signature.

djanthonyw wrote:I'm not going to end up using this, so someone else can.

"It's been 8 years since D16 Group Audio Software was founded and released its very first product in 2006. In this time thousands of music enthusiasts have trusted us and choose our products.

Today we want to say Thank You to our loyal customers for supporting us. On this occasion we want to give you a little gift - the coupon code with 20% off discount."

TXQRXF9G
either not, therefore for a kvr fellow it's might of use: 8KZ9F8UT
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

SirKen wrote:
I believe that you can use the libraries interchangeably between Independence Free, Pro and even Best Service Engine as long as the library itself is activated within one of the software.
I tried loading the basic library in Independence Free (v3.1), and it says "the library is not activated". It works fine inside MS2013 though. There are some pretty decent sounds in this deal and the DAW supports 128 tracks, so it's also pretty useful. I'm happy with the $20 bargain.

G

sprnva wrote:Once you download the app click on the Voucher button at the bottom and enter the code there. It will then give you last month's magazine free.

Then click the Library button and restore purchases to get it to show up.

Thanks for the tip ClaRago.
Thanks for the help. I was searching for a voucher or coupon button, the problem was that I hadn't upgraded to the last version of the (future music) app... Previous version has no voucher button.
BTW, the same coupon is valid for other future magazine publications; search for future plc on the app store download the free app and try the voucher inside

so, it appears that I need an iphone or ipad to get this magazine deal?

Panphobia wrote:so, it appears that I need an iphone or ipad to get this magazine deal?

No, It is apparently being mailed. There was a shipping fee. I think it came up to be around $17.

TAZ

Project wrote: Thanks for the help. I was searching for a voucher or coupon button, the problem was that I hadn't upgraded to the last version of the (future music) app... Previous version has no voucher button.
BTW, the same coupon is valid for other future magazine publications; search for future plc on the app store download the free app and try the voucher inside
I found the Voucher button under Help on mine in the top left corner...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”