What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

3152 posts since 11 Aug, 2006, from Austin, TX

Postby bmrzycki; Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:39 pm Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Coming Soon...

Very nice Matt! Congratulations on your 2nd Zebra soundset. I do enjoy your walkthrough videos with the tidbits about recommended usage and inspiration. I also enjoy your demos and patch sounds. Thanks for these!
KVRAF

2962 posts since 28 Apr, 2013

Postby BBFG#; Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:41 pm Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Coming Soon...

A lull in the storm. Bought and downloaded. Can't wait to load them up.
KVRAF

2524 posts since 13 Feb, 2001, from What do you care? :)

Postby Sequent; Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:25 pm Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Coming Soon...

Just waiting for the credit card billing to update. Thank you for the coupon in the newsletter!
Spacey stuff: www.myspace.com/sequent7
Cloudy stuff: www.soundcloud.com/sequent7

Available on iTunes and at Amazon.
KVRAF

8594 posts since 2 Feb, 2005, from in the wilds

Postby pdxindy; Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:38 pm Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Coming Soon...

Some lovely sounds in the demos...

One thing though... I suggest you change the thread title - get rid of the coming soon ;-)
KVRian

804 posts since 21 Aug, 2011

Postby Phase47; Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:18 pm Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Coming Soon...

synaesthesia wrote:
BBFG# wrote:The price is a little bit of an 'ouch' but still worth the quality.
(Guess I was hoping for one of your 30% off intro prices).

There was a discount if you have my Newsletter.

I was on your list - I used to get the newsletters, but didn't get this one. Head's up!
KVRist

453 posts since 7 Oct, 2004, from Australia

Postby ftech; Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:45 pm Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Coming Soon...

Matt, if you do a patchset for a synth I own, I buy it, simple as that. Don't even have to think about it anymore as I've never been disappointed once with your sound design work. Sorry to sound like a fanboi........but I'm a fanboi!
KVRian

1049 posts since 3 Jul, 2007, from Denmark

Postby Luftrum; Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:01 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Coming Soon...

Congratulations with the release Matt. :tu:
Luftrum Sound Designer, Field Recordist, Philanthropist.
Sounds For Synth Soundbanks to 36 different synths!
KVRAF

1774 posts since 24 May, 2008, from London, UK

Postby synaesthesia; Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:30 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Coming Soon...

Thanks for all the really cool comments people, I genuinely appreciate them. :)

pdxindy wrote:Some lovely sounds in the demos...

One thing though... I suggest you change the thread title - get rid of the coming soon ;-)

Good point! Haha. Fixed.

Phase47 wrote:I was on your list - I used to get the newsletters, but didn't get this one. Head's up!

PM your real name and email address and I'll look into what might have gone wrong.

Cheers!
KVRAF

1902 posts since 29 Sep, 2005

Postby dsan@mail.com; Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:36 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Coming Soon...

synaesthesia wrote:

Is it too late to get that discount offer?

:pray:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram
KVRist

204 posts since 22 Dec, 2011

Postby jdoo; Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:57 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Coming Soon...

dsan@mail.com wrote:
synaesthesia wrote:

Is it too late to get that discount offer?

:pray:

Happy Musiking!
dsan

ditto :D
3ee
KVRAF

2623 posts since 8 Mar, 2006

Postby 3ee; Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:34 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

just stopping by to say that this collection seems very cool, didn't check out more that few audio demos yet tho... will find time sometime soon! :)
KVRAF

Postby synaesthesia; Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:08 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

I'm sorry to say that, in the interests of fairness, the discount has been sent out and that is that.

But, if you sign up to the newsletter then you are guaranteed discounts in the future.
KVRAF

1902 posts since 29 Sep, 2005

Postby dsan@mail.com; Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:33 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

Understandable Matt. But worth a try. ;)

Thanks for getting back to us.

:cry:

Happy musiking!
dsan
My System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram
KVRAF

Postby synaesthesia; Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:59 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

You're welcome dsan.

Don't forget, you can always grab a few free patches in the little demo pack on the product page. I always hand-pick some of my favourites.
KVRian

1057 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Postby fisherKing; Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:49 pm Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

bought! will check out tonite...
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware