39 posts since 13 Feb, 2014
There is no manual for now, but here are some unusual features, if you want to dig a little bit the synth:
- Stretch on oscillators is a kind of OSC sync, but in one OSC. You control the master pitch with the oscillator pitch, and the slave pitch with the stretch pot.
- FM is not a classic FM. It's tuned FM. Classical FM is still feasible with LFO -> OSC pitch.
- The FM can sound a little bit disturbing at first, but combined with stretching on oscillators can make interesting sounds.
- Pan pot is pre FM, so if you pan OSC1, the FM amounts to OSC2 are different on L and R.
- LFO clippping : it acts as a hard clipper on the LFO waveform, and the pot controls the threshold. The low part clips the negative part of the LFO waveform, the high part the positive part. It is asymmetrical clipping. And Clipping is added post LFO generation, so If you choose the LFO as a source in matrix, you can use it unclipped, or clip it again differently.
- LFO range goes up to 2 kHz.
- Filter keyfollow has a reference note : suppose you sound design something, you like it and want some keyfollow on it ? Just look at what key you were playing, put it as a reference, put keyfollow to 100%, and now if you play your reference note, everything stays as it was, and filter is moving accordingly for others notes.
- Recursive modulations allowed.