What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What are you eating right now?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

7326 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:26 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

Tricky-Loops wrote:
SyntheticAurality wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
SyntheticAurality wrote:A ginormous chef salad with ranch dressing, extra cucumber! :wheee: Turkey, ham, and roast beef! :wheee:
Where is "woolyloach"? :o :help:

The Loach has gone to that Big Nickname Recycling Bin in the sky. This nic is now my Universal Nic across chat and message boards.

:P :P :P :P
You look much better now with your new nic! :hihi:

Thanks, it's really slimming! :hihi: :lol:
robojam
KVRAF

20543 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:27 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

This thread just reminded me that I have an apple that I didn't eat earlier!
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:31 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

This thread reminded me I need to shop on the way home: bacon, eggs, red onions, red and yellow bell peppers, squash, maybe some fresh chicken.. dinner will be polish sausage in a bell pepper and onion mix! :hyper:
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:54 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

Oh boy! Fresh red onion and yellow bell pepper simmering with basil leaves, the meat goes in shortly, then the marinara sauce! :hyper: :hyper:

It's too healthy, I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :cry: :help:
vurt
addled muppet weed

33535 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:41 am Re: What are you eating right now?

SyntheticAurality wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
SyntheticAurality wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
SyntheticAurality wrote:A ginormous chef salad with ranch dressing, extra cucumber! :wheee: Turkey, ham, and roast beef! :wheee:

The Loach has gone to that Big Nickname Recycling Bin in the sky. This nic is now my Universal Nic across chat and message boards.

i bet a pookie muffin avatar would add a few pounds :hihi:
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:44 am Re: What are you eating right now?

vurt wrote:
SyntheticAurality wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
SyntheticAurality wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:

i bet a pookie muffin avatar would add a few pounds :hihi:

Tonight you will have nightmares of being crushed by vanilla frosted sesame seed MUFFINS! :x :tantrum: :tantrum: :x
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:49 am Re: What are you eating right now?

Applewood smoked BACON, with scrambled eggs cooked with yellow squash and red onion! :wheee: :wheee:

And CAWFEEEEEEEE! :hyper:
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:39 am Re: What are you eating right now?

Sauteing red bell pepper and yellow squash in butter and lemon pepper seasoning, will throw in eggs and sausage in shortly! :hyper:

Oh, and lots of COFFEE! :wheee:
Blue-eyed Blonde Ape
KVRist

355 posts since 19 Nov, 2013, from Abandoned Spaceship

Postby Blue-eyed Blonde Ape; Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:18 am Re: What are you eating right now?

take a guess :love:

Soundbanks for Sylenth1, Massive, lush-101, Zebra2, Diva, Monark, DCAM Here and Here
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:43 am Re: What are you eating right now?

Looks healthy... :scared:
trimph1
KVRAF

13558 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:21 am Re: What are you eating right now?

I is having hickory smoked bologna fried with green onions and many bell peppers...

Tonight will be a marinated pork tenderloin with russet potatoes twice baked and grilled asparagus...

Oh...and COOFFFEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF

4025 posts since 24 May, 2009, from A galaxy, far far away

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:14 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

Olives stuffed with anchovies. And to think i used to hate both anchovies and olives :scared:
fedexnman
KVRian

1312 posts since 3 Jan, 2005

Postby fedexnman; Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:40 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

Fix in to get " Olive Garden " to go oh boy oh boy ..... I need to be thankful , some people are starving in the world . My wife goes they don't have Caesar Salad .... so I said isn't Caesar from Rome ? haha. Then I said isn't Rome in Italy . hahaha .... So she calls them and asks .... And I was right , they have have Caeser salad ..... touche ....... amore amore .....
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

8219 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:45 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Olives stuffed with anchovies. And to think i used to hate both anchovies and olives :scared:
Can only be topped if both are lying on a pizza with some artichokes... :love:
el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF

4025 posts since 24 May, 2009, from A galaxy, far far away

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:49 pm Re: What are you eating right now?

Tricky-Loops wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Olives stuffed with anchovies. And to think i used to hate both anchovies and olives :scared:
Can only be topped if both are lying on a pizza with some artichokes... :love:

Artichokes ?? What kind of fresh hell is that ?? :?
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic