What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

The Moon Sleeps in the Middle of the Day

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

seismic1
KVRAF

6671 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:30 am Re: The Moon Sleeps in the Middle of the Day

This mix sounds tighter, more together, with a better integrated overall sound.
Allomerus
KVRian

867 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby Allomerus; Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:50 am Re: The Moon Sleeps in the Middle of the Day

Great track and tribute to Henry! I like the change in the middle. 2nd mix sounds better. Really like the section that reminds me of Alice Cooper track about Black Widow (on that album anyway).
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.
Hink
Rad Grandad

24699 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:20 pm Re: The Moon Sleeps in the Middle of the Day

so here's how I am going to leave it for now...thanx everyone

https://soundcloud.com/hink/the-moon-sl ... the-middle
New Song LBS
Doug1978
KVRian

1439 posts since 19 Jun, 2011, from Sendai, Japan

Postby Doug1978; Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:48 am Re: The Moon Sleeps in the Middle of the Day

Great work Hink - the new mix sounds a lot wider, clearer and more powerful. Wonderful guitar playing and drumming.
Sorry to hear about your friend's condition, but it's very nice that you can cheer him up and he likes your music very much (as I do too).

Cheers,
Doug
Hink
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:58 am Re: The Moon Sleeps in the Middle of the Day

thanx Doug :)
New Song LBS
vurt
addled muppet weed

33618 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:45 am Re: The Moon Sleeps in the Middle of the Day

great tribute piece for your friend
we need to hear more of your stuff here :)
robojam
KVRAF

20787 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:40 am Re: The Moon Sleeps in the Middle of the Day

vurt wrote:we need to hear more of your stuff here :)

Ditto. Too much time in between each one.
Hink
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:08 pm Re: The Moon Sleeps in the Middle of the Day

thanx vurt...Mike talked me into posting it, I felt as if I shouldn't because I felt hypocritical about posting my tunes while I spend so little time listening to others :shrug:

Given the fact that I am getting less and less from my time at KvR maybe I should just spend more time in the cafe ;)
New Song LBS
Bombadil
KVRist

419 posts since 31 Aug, 2013

Postby Bombadil; Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:09 am Re: The Moon Sleeps in the Middle of the Day

Enjoyed that.

My life-long best friend died of Myotonic Dystrophy complications 3 years ago. It was horrible to see him waste away, until he looked like someone just liberated from Auschwitz. I still haven't gotten over it.
Previous

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe