SampleTekk Releases ST Clav - Insane intro price + 50% off on all EP's

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ST Clav - Hohner Clavinet D6

Special Introduction price - The No Brainer $24.50 (Normal price $49).
Offer valid until February 24 when we will pick one winner who gets a free ST Clav. To enter the draw, just participate in this thread.
If the winner already bought the instrument, he/she will receive a discount to buy other samples for. Also during this period, 50% discount on all out EP's!

Hohner Clavinet D6 ©, has for years been putting the onk in funk, but with it’s distinct timbre, unique design and great respons, it’s been a tonal tool for musicians in many genres.
I guess that one can’t talk about the Clav without mention Stevie Wonder who’s classic riffing on ”Superstition” really put the Hohner Clav on the map.
But musicians like John Paul Jones gave many Zep songs a special character using the clav, and so did Rolling Stones, Billy Preston, Steely Dan, Utopia, Fleetwood Mac, Rainbow, Utopia and many, many others.

So, the Clavinet has not only been used in funky 70’s disco anthems, heavy rockers, prog bands and musicians from all camps has used this instrument.
It is really a staple instrument for the keyboard player

Amped!

Being a string instrument that uses single coil pickups, this instrument was built to be played through an amp. So, naturally, we recorded it that way.
Using a Fender Twin © tube amp makes this instrument sound the way it was intended.

- All 4 microphone combinations
- Recorded through a tube amplifier
- More the 5Gb of pristine 24 bit stereo samples
- Over 4800 Samples
- 16 velocity levels, matching release samples and 3 round robin hammerback noise

You'll need minimum Kontakt 4 full version. It will open in the free player, or with a player that came with another Kontakt instrument, but only in a demo mode. That means that there's a timielimitation/session.

Included are also EXS24 and HALion programs. They don't have the GUI that the Kontakt version has, but uses exactly the same samples.

ST Clav Demo:

http://www.sampletekk.com/proddemos/STC ... vDemo1.mp3
http://www.sampletekk.com/proddemos/STC ... vDemo2.mp3
http://www.sampletekk.com/proddemos/STC ... vDemo3.mp3

Download is about 2.4Gb - Unpacks to over 5Gb.

Check it out at http://www.sampletekk.com
Last edited by Worra on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Worra
Sample Producer
SampleTekk

Sounds great... :tu:

Good job!

Thanks! Went a bit crazy on the first demo, but there you go....
Worra
Sample Producer
SampleTekk

There where a few problems with some of the links. It's been taken care of now!
Worra
Sample Producer
SampleTekk

The demos sound GREAT! Don't worry, I'm not posting to "win"; I sincerely mean to compliment. :)
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

5 GB of clav samples?

That's quite a library!

Worra wrote:

Special Introduction price - The No Brainer $24.50 (Normal price $49).
Offer valid until February 24 when we will pick one winner who gets a free ST Clav. To enter the draw, just participate in this thread.
If the winner already bought the instrument, he/she will receive a discount to buy other samples for. Also during this period, 50% discount on all out EP's!
So, did I win?

The odds look pretty good on this one. :)

Offers been extended to February 28.
And yes.... the odds to win seems pretty good at this point! :party:
Worra
Sample Producer
SampleTekk

Count me IN! :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Check out the winner at www.sampletekk.com
Worra
Sample Producer
SampleTekk

Congrat's jsp1979 :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Congrat's jsp1979 :tu:

Woohoo! I've sent an email! :phones:

Return to “Soundware”