What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Miroslav phil 64bit

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

3500 posts since 24 May, 2009, from spain

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:56 am Miroslav phil 64bit

Let's be 'avin ya
KVRAF

1686 posts since 29 Sep, 2005

Postby dsan@mail.com; Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:00 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

They say it's comming. New name though...ST3 or sumpin like that. ;)

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram
KVRAF

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:17 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

dsan@mail.com wrote:They say it's comming. New name though...ST3 or sumpin like that. ;)

Happy Musiking!
dsan

So, let's see...they will release st3 which will work as a shell/host for all their non-64bit plugins, and they will release an st3 'player' that will allow non-64bit, ik product license holders to run their software

Sounds good to me

Cheers
KVRAF

Postby dsan@mail.com; Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:28 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

:uhuhuh:

Uhhhh.....I mean....Yeah, right.

:nutter:

Happy Musiking!
dsan

:lol:
My System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram
KVRAF

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:39 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

dsan@mail.com wrote::uhuhuh:

Uhhhh.....I mean....Yeah, right.

:nutter:

Happy Musiking!
dsan

:lol:

My default position tends to be to expect the worst and possibly ending up pleasantly surprised. Not today :scared:
KVRist

263 posts since 31 Dec, 2002

Postby declan32001; Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:47 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

Miroslav is one of the last 32 bit pieces of software I use, and it does sort of annoy me a bit in X3.

Amplitube3 has been 64bit for how many years?
KVRAF

Postby dsan@mail.com; Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:15 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

declan32001 wrote:Miroslav is one of the last 32 bit pieces of software I use, and it does sort of annoy me a bit in X3.

Amplitube3 has been 64bit for how many years?

I didn't know there was gonna be a test or I would have studied. :o

I hate pop quizzes :shrug:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram
KVRAF

3464 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:33 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
dsan@mail.com wrote:They say it's comming. New name though...ST3 or sumpin like that. ;)

Happy Musiking!
dsan

So, let's see...they will release st3 which will work as a shell/host for all their non-64bit plugins, and they will release an st3 'player' that will allow non-64bit, ik product license holders to run their software

Sounds good to me

Cheers

No SampleTank 3 free player upon release, apparently there's a moratorium on ST3 threads so I have to point you here for any information: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=7598

The official explanation of why SampleTank 3 will be the 64-bit solution for previous Powered By SampleTank products is here and contains the necessary information on that topic: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... =12&t=6909
KVRAF

2643 posts since 28 Apr, 2013

Postby BBFG#; Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:26 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

Breathe Peter.
Another
DTBL?
KVRAF

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:36 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:

Happy Musiking!
dsan

Sounds good to me

Cheers

No SampleTank 3 free player upon release, apparently there's a moratorium on ST3 threads so I have to point you here for any information: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=7598

The official explanation of why SampleTank 3 will be the 64-bit solution for previous Powered By SampleTank products is here and contains the necessary information on that topic: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... =12&t=6909

Keep getting prompted for password on your forum every few pages/minutes

Getting a feeling for how this might be going, so perhaps it is time to start looking for a new library

Cheers
KVRAF

3464 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:41 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

I don't think those two things are connected. I am not having issues using Chrome or Safari here, so please report it at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/support and our I.T. team will take a look.
KVRAF

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:46 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I don't think those two things are connected. I am not having issues using Chrome or Safari here, so please report it at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/support and our I.T. team will take a look.

Hold your horses....my apologies, 'twas me being an idiot forgetting private browsing was set on the ipad :oops: :help:

But you are right, log in difficulties have nothing to do with me thinking it might be time to look at some other options

Cheers
KVRAF

Postby BBFG#; Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:56 am Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Keep getting prompted for password on your forum every few pages/minutes
Getting a feeling for how this might be going, so perhaps it is time to start looking for a new library
Cheers

I really like MSO quite a bit and would sooner do without STank than it.
I also like certain libraries and/or individual sounds in STank I've yet to find in other VSTs. But because of my current issues with none of the 64b IK products working, I am starting to see that I need to prepare for a possible end.

Looking for what I like in Stank2 in other 64b VSTs now, just in case.
I still have hope for IKM, because the sound is to my liking.
Right now, the STank2 basses are some of the best ITB for me,
But I've actually started considering Trillian to replace them though.
And the ethnic sounds I was using in STank are now being cover by EthnoWorld.

The idea of 64bit always will get my attention, but if it doesn't work where the 32bit versions do, what does it matter?
KVRer

24 posts since 3 Jan, 2012

Postby Angle Loss; Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:13 pm Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

I'd like to be able to use SampleTron again...don't want to sink a bunch of money into ST3 just to use my Tron stuff again. I'm thinking of moving over to M-Tron Pro if there is no player to use my (S-Tank2, S-Tron, Sonik Synth, Miroslav, S-Moog) stuff in 64bit. I have lots of IKM software and hardware (iLoud, iRig Keys Pro, iRig, Amplitube 3+Hendrix+Slash+custom shop stuff, T-Racks Grand+CS stuff).

As one who loves IKM stuff and buys lots of it, I'm very irked at no 64 bits (don't need to see the lame explanation again) and having to wait. I want to finish up recording projects.
KVRAF

Postby BBFG#; Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:23 pm Re: Miroslav phil 64bit

It does seem to come down more and more to how much time I'm spending on it specifically and not integrally in projects.
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments