Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:D

I'll take that as a "ZOMG LMFAO they are so cHuNkY, I LUF dem!!!" ;)
Eternitysound VST Banks

yUP! :)

Purchased. Even if i don't need it, the price made it very hard to regret, especially with the assurances of quality the other buyers have made.

After trying: great pack! I agree about the reverb tails being undesirable. Diverse enough to fit a wide range of styles, even outside of what you'd initially consider. I'll be using these a lot.

Hey mate, thanks for the support and for the feedback. Note to self: Next pack back down on the tails a tad (not too much though!) ;)
Eternitysound VST Banks

Just used these samples in a song made for an upcoming side project! Worked awesomely. https://app.box.com/s/k2bq6hai7lwgd8nx33zg

Wow, that sat really well in the mix (naturally you picked the right sample and clearly worked on the mix), good job mate! I actually love hearing what people do with my samples and patches!
Eternitysound VST Banks

Some fantastic snares in this sample pack! I've already used a handful of the commercial pack snares in a track and I haven't even scratched the surface of what's included. :o

If you haven't already, download the free pack.

Great stuff! 8)
[Insert Signature Here]

Hey bailees,

Thanks heaps for the feedback. Really happy they're doing the job for you!

Cheers,
George

EDIT: Feedback = :hug: :tu:
Eternitysound VST Banks

Return to “Soundware”