German REAPER manual... :-) And Polish/Spanish...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I couldn't believe it when I saw there's a German version of the REAPER manual available. Translated by Jörg Hoffmann in 2 1/2 years without any payment (!). I don't know him, alas, and I didn't know at all about a German version until I downloaded the REAPER update and was about to download the new manual, too - suddenly I saw there's a link for a German version... :o

Anyway, big thanks to Jörg Hoffmann... :tu:

Furthermore I didn't know there are German menus for REAPER, too... :o

So far I didn't have any problems with the English language but it's nice to see a German version, though... :)

http://www.reaper.fm/userguide.php

(And there's a Polish and a Spanish manual, too!)

resists urge to post a pic of andrew sachs in fawlty towers...

vurt wrote:resists urge to post a pic of andrew sachs in fawlty towers...
So what's your intention with this nonsense? To bring my thread about the German REAPER manual into HPC? :dog:

Tricky-Loops wrote:
vurt wrote:resists urge to post a pic of andrew sachs in fawlty towers...
So what's your intention with this nonsense? To bring my thread about the German REAPER manual into HPC? :dog:

no, he played manuel from barcelona, ie a spanish manuel, not sure thats hpc worthy :hihi:

Humour 0 - Internet 1

:hihi:

Tricky-Loops wrote: Furthermore I didn't know there are German menus for REAPER, too... :o
I remember the problem with these were that with every new Reaper version, they become outdated, as there's always a few additional menu items with every new version, which obviously aren't translated then. So basically, you need to install a new version of the translation with every new Reaper update...

Now I've tested the German language pack, and it's pretty good translated. I had a short blackout while reading "Zeitauswahl entfernen" ("Remove selection") but I might get used to the German translation... :hihi:

Thats great. This Guy put alot work in it. My respect!.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”