Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

German REAPER manual... :-) And Polish/Spanish...

Plug-in hosts and other software applications discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

9651 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:53 pm German REAPER manual... :-) And Polish/Spanish...

I couldn't believe it when I saw there's a German version of the REAPER manual available. Translated by Jörg Hoffmann in 2 1/2 years without any payment (!). I don't know him, alas, and I didn't know at all about a German version until I downloaded the REAPER update and was about to download the new manual, too - suddenly I saw there's a link for a German version... :o

Anyway, big thanks to Jörg Hoffmann... :tu:

Furthermore I didn't know there are German menus for REAPER, too... :o

So far I didn't have any problems with the English language but it's nice to see a German version, though... :)

http://www.reaper.fm/userguide.php

(And there's a Polish and a Spanish manual, too!)
vurt
addled muppet weed

34180 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:57 pm Re: German REAPER manual... :-) And Polish/Spanish...

resists urge to post a pic of andrew sachs in fawlty towers...
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:02 pm Re: German REAPER manual... :-) And Polish/Spanish...

vurt wrote:resists urge to post a pic of andrew sachs in fawlty towers...
So what's your intention with this nonsense? To bring my thread about the German REAPER manual into HPC? :dog:
vurt
addled muppet weed

34180 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:07 pm Re: German REAPER manual... :-) And Polish/Spanish...

Tricky-Loops wrote:
vurt wrote:resists urge to post a pic of andrew sachs in fawlty towers...
So what's your intention with this nonsense? To bring my thread about the German REAPER manual into HPC? :dog:

no, he played manuel from barcelona, ie a spanish manuel, not sure thats hpc worthy :hihi:
Kriminal
Suspended

Postby Kriminal; Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:12 pm Re: German REAPER manual... :-) And Polish/Spanish...

Humour 0 - Internet 1

:hihi:
chk071
KVRAF

5132 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:14 pm Re: German REAPER manual... :-) And Polish/Spanish...

Tricky-Loops wrote:Furthermore I didn't know there are German menus for REAPER, too... :o

I remember the problem with these were that with every new Reaper version, they become outdated, as there's always a few additional menu items with every new version, which obviously aren't translated then. So basically, you need to install a new version of the translation with every new Reaper update...
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:43 pm Re: German REAPER manual... :-) And Polish/Spanish...

Now I've tested the German language pack, and it's pretty good translated. I had a short blackout while reading "Zeitauswahl entfernen" ("Remove selection") but I might get used to the German translation... :hihi:
murnau
KVRAF

3514 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Zeppelinhaupttribüne

Postby murnau; Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:15 pm Re: German REAPER manual... :-) And Polish/Spanish...

Thats great. This Guy put alot work in it. My respect!.
"Robmobius wrote:
Yes, fear this chaps mental agility... As his insults render us into oblivion.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)