Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

Very nice Matt! Congratulations on your 2nd Zebra soundset. I do enjoy your walkthrough videos with the tidbits about recommended usage and inspiration. I also enjoy your demos and patch sounds. Thanks for these!

A lull in the storm. Bought and downloaded. Can't wait to load them up.

Just waiting for the credit card billing to update. Thank you for the coupon in the newsletter!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Some lovely sounds in the demos...

One thing though... I suggest you change the thread title - get rid of the coming soon ;-)

synaesthesia wrote:
BBFG# wrote:The price is a little bit of an 'ouch' but still worth the quality.
(Guess I was hoping for one of your 30% off intro prices).
There was a discount if you have my Newsletter.
I was on your list - I used to get the newsletters, but didn't get this one. Head's up!

Matt, if you do a patchset for a synth I own, I buy it, simple as that. Don't even have to think about it anymore as I've never been disappointed once with your sound design work. Sorry to sound like a fanboi........but I'm a fanboi!

Congratulations with the release Matt. :tu:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Thanks for all the really cool comments people, I genuinely appreciate them. :)
pdxindy wrote:Some lovely sounds in the demos...

One thing though... I suggest you change the thread title - get rid of the coming soon ;-)
Good point! Haha. Fixed.
Phase47 wrote:I was on your list - I used to get the newsletters, but didn't get this one. Head's up!
PM your real name and email address and I'll look into what might have gone wrong.

Cheers!

synaesthesia wrote:
Is it too late to get that discount offer?

:pray:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

dsan@mail.com wrote:
synaesthesia wrote:
Is it too late to get that discount offer?

:pray:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
ditto :D

just stopping by to say that this collection seems very cool, didn't check out more that few audio demos yet tho... will find time sometime soon! :)

I'm sorry to say that, in the interests of fairness, the discount has been sent out and that is that.

But, if you sign up to the newsletter then you are guaranteed discounts in the future.

Understandable Matt. But worth a try. ;)

Thanks for getting back to us.

:cry:

Happy musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

You're welcome dsan.

Don't forget, you can always grab a few free patches in the little demo pack on the product page. I always hand-pick some of my favourites.

bought! will check out tonite...

Return to “Soundware”