The Skeleton Dream-time Boogie - Dreamtime Aboriginal

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Possible parallels or contrasts to be drawn between this and system 1 vs. system 2 thought (cf. Kahneman)?

Nice track, that was bordering on chillout, but stayed on the other side of the line, due in no small part to the twists and turns along the way. Great sounds again.

Good work :)

woolyloach wrote:Very nice - not quite what I expected but honestly a very pleasant surprise! :D :D

Worth more than one listen... now I feel like jumping on a plane and heading Down Under to wrestle a goanna..! :-o

A Goanna, wrestle..., thats EXACTLY what I had in mind when I wrote that tune.
AMAZING! :D :phones:

Thanks for the feedback...

Frantz wrote:A surprising combination of elements that kept me guessing. A fun ride. 8)
Thanks Frantz!

As the great philosopher (Christopher Walken) once said, "At its best, life is completely unpredictable."

Wow! Great work and a real musical journey, PatchAdamz.
A very nice balance of new and contrasting episodes / snapshots alongside the familiar 'home' pattern.
It certainly has a pervading air of adventure and mystery about it!
(Maybe if I had one slight criticism, it would be that perhaps a handful of more disharmonic / tension notes might enhance the song even further, but this is a minor matter of taste I guess).

Great stuff :)
Doug

seismic1 wrote:Possible parallels or contrasts to be drawn between this and system 1 vs. system 2 thought (cf. Kahneman)?

Nice track, that was bordering on chillout, but stayed on the other side of the line, due in no small part to the twists and turns along the way. Great sounds again.

Good work :)
Thanks for the feedback!

As far as "system 1 vs. system 2 thought (cf. Kahneman)" goes I was not familiar with anything related to the Aboriginal Dreamtime.

Can you point something out? :)

system 1/intuitive/reflexive/subconscious/Dreamtime
system 2/reasoned/slow/controlled/awake

I watched a documentary about Kahneman's theories a day or two before I heard your track. It got me thinking, probably a dangerous thing :wink:

Doug1978 wrote:Wow! Great work and a real musical journey, PatchAdamz.
A very nice balance of new and contrasting episodes / snapshots alongside the familiar 'home' pattern.
It certainly has a pervading air of adventure and mystery about it!
(Maybe if I had one slight criticism, it would be that perhaps a handful of more disharmonic / tension notes might enhance the song even further, but this is a minor matter of taste I guess).

Great stuff :)
Doug
Thanks for that very useful critique.
Your use of "language" was helpful and descriptive.
I like music that has disharmonic / tension notes but always feel not many others do.

I will have to experiment more with that.

Thank you!

Cool - thanks :)

Very nice song.

Return to “Music Cafe”