The Moon Sleeps in the Middle of the Day

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This mix sounds tighter, more together, with a better integrated overall sound.

Great track and tribute to Henry! I like the change in the middle. 2nd mix sounds better. Really like the section that reminds me of Alice Cooper track about Black Widow (on that album anyway).
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

so here's how I am going to leave it for now...thanx everyone

https://soundcloud.com/hink/the-moon-sl ... the-middle
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Great work Hink - the new mix sounds a lot wider, clearer and more powerful. Wonderful guitar playing and drumming.
Sorry to hear about your friend's condition, but it's very nice that you can cheer him up and he likes your music very much (as I do too).

Cheers,
Doug

thanx Doug :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

great tribute piece for your friend
we need to hear more of your stuff here :)

vurt wrote:we need to hear more of your stuff here :)
Ditto. Too much time in between each one.

thanx vurt...Mike talked me into posting it, I felt as if I shouldn't because I felt hypocritical about posting my tunes while I spend so little time listening to others :shrug:

Given the fact that I am getting less and less from my time at KvR maybe I should just spend more time in the cafe ;)

Enjoyed that.

My life-long best friend died of Myotonic Dystrophy complications 3 years ago. It was horrible to see him waste away, until he looked like someone just liberated from Auschwitz. I still haven't gotten over it.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Return to “Music Cafe”