What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What has pissed you off today?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

hibidy
KVRAF

40517 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:54 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

I still don't understand why people are so tied up in their text messaging that they can't put the things down long enough to drive to the store and back.

Honestly, people fly through stop signs with their faces lit up from the screen :nutter:
Hink
Rad Grandad

24611 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:23 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

well I fixed that, Rob wants me to see about getting him a support forum here as the new full version of the pluggin exists and of course I will help him with that...he created a Hink Link (his name) and not just for me but for the first few people who bought the pluggin...but I removed it from the thread so there would no questions...:tu:
Thank cod I love fish
robojam
KVRAF

20503 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:37 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Hink wrote:KVR where I have wasted ten years of my life...my honesty, my ingretity and my constant being awre of the feelings of others goes for nothing and is a waste here at this place...twice it seems people think I am up to something with my cousin's pluggin...so I think I will just email my cousin and tell him I am out...thanx KvR

No, not at all - certainly you haven't wasted that time. How many people here have you to thank for putting them on the right path with guitar problems, or giving some sage advice? Even if it was only one time in 10 years the time wouldn't be wasted, and it's a hell of a lot more than one time and you know it.

Sometimes I think you let the petty dickheads get to you too much, but at the end of they day that's all they are - dickheads.

Most of these people just don't know you. Everyone here knows that, or they wouldn't say the shit they do.
Hink
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:50 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

robojam wrote:
Hink wrote:KVR where I have wasted ten years of my life...my honesty, my ingretity and my constant being awre of the feelings of others goes for nothing and is a waste here at this place...twice it seems people think I am up to something with my cousin's pluggin...so I think I will just email my cousin and tell him I am out...thanx KvR

No, not at all - certainly you haven't wasted that time. How many people here have you to thank for putting them on the right path with guitar problems, or giving some sage advice? Even if it was only one time in 10 years the time wouldn't be wasted, and it's a hell of a lot more than one time and you know it.

Sometimes I think you let the petty dickheads get to you too much, but at the end of they day that's all they are - dickheads.

Most of these people just don't know you. Everyone here knows that, or they wouldn't say the shit they do.

you're right Mike, but I am having a hard time lately getting much from KvR besides aggravation. In this case it's a 19 dollar pluggin, you spend more than that at Micky D's with your daughter I'm sure. I get 5 dollars (which I have not received one purchase yet) and tbh money is the worst motivator for me so I did remove the link and explained to Rob that I am in for the long run but asked him to remove the Hink Link. I hope to help him with a support forum here but only because I believe in the pluggin and I want to help both my friends and my cousin.
Thank cod I love fish
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

8201 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:04 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Since I'm at KVR, my skin is so thick that even a megalodon shark couldn't kill me... :box:
hibidy
KVRAF

40517 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Tricky-Loops wrote:Since I'm at KVR, my skin is so thick that even a megalodon shark couldn't kill me... :box:

Oh yeah? Yo mamma........
Hink
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:16 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Tricky-Loops wrote:Since I'm at KVR, my skin is so thick that even a megalodon shark couldn't kill me... :box:

good for you :clap: what do you want? A medal or a chest to pin it on ...go pick you :box: with someone else troll
Thank cod I love fish
debra1rlo
KVRAF

9644 posts since 13 Nov, 2006, from in Uranus, playin' lollipop

Postby debra1rlo; Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:36 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Your skin is so thick? Dude you got worked up over a comment about Angela Merkel from a stranger. How is that having thick skin? Having thick skin would be not responding every time someone makes a comment that has any thing vaguely to do with you. :roll:
marmoset there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this, my marmoset
I'm a dumb c**t
so don't try this at home
V0RT3X
KVRAF

3977 posts since 3 Jul, 2012

Postby V0RT3X; Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:48 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

So far I've been good nothing pissed me off. I have been somewhat annoyed with my stomach though, i can't eat what I used to without getting some crazy acid reflux going on.

Im only 13 days shy of my 29th birthday and my digestive system is out of whack. It sucks
trimph1
KVRAF

13532 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:35 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

debra1rlo wrote:

Your skin is so thick? Dude you got worked up over a comment about Angela Merkel from a stranger. How is that having thick skin? Having thick skin would be not responding every time someone makes a comment that has any thing vaguely to do with you. :roll:
To me, having a thick skin is a good thing. My thick skin comes from being out in the sun working my fields with an old Case tractor... :hihi:
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
debra1rlo
KVRAF

Postby debra1rlo; Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:45 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

trimph1 wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:

To me, having a thick skin is a good thing. My thick skin comes from being out in the sun working my fields with an old Case tractor... :hihi:

I think I would like to borrow your tractor :hihi:
I'm a dumb c**t
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth

21214 posts since 3 Sep, 2001, from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Postby whyterabbyt; Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:45 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

debra1rlo wrote:Angela Merkel from a stranger

maybe its a euphemism.

'$50 for quick angela merkel'
To laymen, software development is something akin to wizardry. Neither time, nor effort are involved. If software is missing features they want, or has bugs, it is solely because someone has been too lazy to wave their magic wand.
vurt
addled muppet weed

33535 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:48 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

debra1rlo wrote:

or a comment about andrew sachs, or a comment about a green grey track...
ive seen bubbles with thicker skin :hihi:
debra1rlo
KVRAF

Postby debra1rlo; Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:49 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

whyterabbyt wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:Angela Merkel from a stranger

maybe its a euphemism.

'$50 for quick angela merkel'

:hihi:

on the other hand, I'd hate to think what a Vladimir Putin might entail :scared:
I'm a dumb c**t
debra1rlo
KVRAF

Postby debra1rlo; Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:50 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

vurt wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:

or a comment about andrew sachs, or a comment about a green grey track...
ive seen bubbles with thicker skin :hihi:

:hihi:
I'm a dumb c**t
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic