What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

abstractcats
KVRAF

3050 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:40 pm Re: Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

:D
GeorgeZ
KVRAF

2794 posts since 29 May, 2009, from New Zealand

Postby GeorgeZ; Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:14 pm Re: Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

I'll take that as a "ZOMG LMFAO they are so cHuNkY, I LUF dem!!!" ;)
Eternitysound VST Banks
abstractcats
KVRAF

3050 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:17 pm Re: Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

yUP! :)
nineofkings
KVRian

820 posts since 9 Apr, 2011

Postby nineofkings; Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:10 am Re: Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

Purchased. Even if i don't need it, the price made it very hard to regret, especially with the assurances of quality the other buyers have made.

After trying: great pack! I agree about the reverb tails being undesirable. Diverse enough to fit a wide range of styles, even outside of what you'd initially consider. I'll be using these a lot.
GeorgeZ
KVRAF

Postby GeorgeZ; Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:29 pm Re: Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

Hey mate, thanks for the support and for the feedback. Note to self: Next pack back down on the tails a tad (not too much though!) ;)
Eternitysound VST Banks
nineofkings
KVRian

820 posts since 9 Apr, 2011

Postby nineofkings; Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:39 am Re: Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

Just used these samples in a song made for an upcoming side project! Worked awesomely. https://app.box.com/s/k2bq6hai7lwgd8nx33zg
GeorgeZ
KVRAF

Postby GeorgeZ; Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:19 am Re: Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

Wow, that sat really well in the mix (naturally you picked the right sample and clearly worked on the mix), good job mate! I actually love hearing what people do with my samples and patches!
Eternitysound VST Banks
bailees7irish
KVRAF

2560 posts since 30 Mar, 2007, from virginia, US

Postby bailees7irish; Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:09 pm Re: Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

Some fantastic snares in this sample pack! I've already used a handful of the commercial pack snares in a track and I haven't even scratched the surface of what's included. :o

If you haven't already, download the free pack.

Great stuff! 8)
FL Studio 11 / Music Creator 6 Touch / Fabfilter One / Aalto / Alchemy / Cumulus / Scanned Synth Pro / Consequence / EVE / Harmless / Ohmboyz / Mobilohm / Hematohm / Predatohm / Eos
GeorgeZ
KVRAF

Postby GeorgeZ; Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:04 pm Re: Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

Hey bailees,

Thanks heaps for the feedback. Really happy they're doing the job for you!

Cheers,
George

EDIT: Feedback = :hug: :tu:
Eternitysound VST Banks
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware