Anacamptis - First attempt using Zebra

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought recently Zebra. This is my first track using it.

Feel free to leave a comment.

https://soundcloud.com/alias9593/anacamptis

I liked the spacious ambient sounds with the gentle melody. I thought the percussion didn't gel as well as it could have, perhaps because of the offbeat timing.

Zebra sounds very good. :)

Thank u, you're right, i didn't find some rythmic pattern that fit better. Maybe i was too much on trying a little bit of everything in Zebra. I like this beast, it become my favorite.

Btw, i listen to your music. Something like Decoded dreams remind me about Front 242. In a good way.Well done.

Alias9593 wrote: Btw, i listen to your music. Something like Decoded dreams remind me about Front 242. In a good way.Well done.
Thanks for the listen. Yes, Front 242 are one of my influences. Well spotted. :)

I loved the pad and piano sounds. I also liked the sound of the percussion, although I wasn't sure if it was right for this piece. Great atmosphere.

Good work :)

Super chill. Sounds like something I'd listen to in an isolation tank.

Thanks guys, constructive comments are always welcome. I really have to rewrite the drums pattern. I will jump on it when my two actual projects are finished.

I love to play with Zebra. I think i will not resist and buy Dark Zebra. I've already made some sounds that i would like to try on a new song.

Return to “Music Cafe”