Avenger remix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

{cough}
The cries and suffering of countless innocent victims down the centuries eventually awakens the ancient one from an eternal slumber. Comprehension comes slowly for the entity. Then at last, incensed by what it finds it strikes, destroying all in its wake. Only when balance is restored does it return once more to its unknown lair.
{cough}

A slightly punchier version, more 'in yer face' (innit) :D
here

P.S.
just change the extension to .ogg for the superior format :P
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Good to hear you using some percussion in your tracks, folderol. It gives you another "angle of attack" and I think allows you to try different rhythmic and sonic approaches with the melodic and chordal instruments. Nice work with this track. It's got a lively sound, and has an '80s soundtrack vibe. Very enjoyable.

Good work :)

A less floaty, more rockin' folderol. Cool. (Not that I don't like the floaty stuff, mind you.)
No longer a moderator.

Thanks guys. I do try to break out of the 'mold' from time to time, but it's like a fav. pullover on cold days :hihi:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”