The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

That is cool, I didn't know about the saving demo projects part. Makes sense since you'll sometimes come up with stuff that you want to save while using a demo and the fact that you have that saved and openable with the full version gives you even more reason to get it.

NOT FUNNY. PERIOD.

daExpert wrote:NOT FUNNY. PERIOD.
It's like they're paid by Ableton to undermine this thread and make Bitwig look silly.
It's easy if you know how

Bitwig is a serious app for serious muzik makers.

lesha wrote:
It's like they're paid by Ableton to undermine this thread and make Bitwig look silly.
We're paid by Bitwig to keep the thread going!

lesha wrote:
They did that all on their own.

Just watched the old videos again - this thing looks pretty awesome in terms of workflow. I don't see why anybody would buy Ableton Live right now (at least until the 26th when the demo / reviews come out).

I was just about to post the same thing. :)
My coworkers, Oscar and Greg will be doing a tour around the US, demoing Bitwig Studio with our Panorama controllers. I'm going to try to make it for the LA demo on March 22.

daExpert wrote:Bitwig is a serious app for serious muzik makers.
It actually looks like the most powerful DAW out of all of them. Makes things like Pro Tools look like a joke in comparison.

virtualmark wrote:
daExpert wrote:Bitwig is a serious app for serious muzik makers.
It actually looks like the most powerful DAW out of all of them. Makes things like Pro Tools look like a joke in comparison.
PT users will be laughing at that one. It's said a lot these days, but it's really apples and oranges. Bitwig doesn't even have crossfades or comping. Try to record most bands with it and you'll crash and burn.

dude those were joke

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”