Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EnGee sold me FXpansion DCAM Synth, BFD ECO, and Geist- super fast friendly and good follow up!

Selfik sold me Diversion- quick to respond, great to buy from.

unfragile sold me his Ohmforce account- held my hand through the process of changing login info etc. Would deal with again.

MikeCallon purchased Jaybass from me. Quick pay. He wants Diva now, heh.

I sold DCAM, Geist and BFD eco to thejonsolo. He even paid the paypal fees, very generous of him :hug:
Everything went smooth and FXpansion have been quick and nice :-) Good Company :tu:

I have been lucky! All the buyers were nice persons.
(straticalmk2, urlwolf, Fragment, madsmac , Patoo and sorry if I forget someone else).

I also recommend the following (I bought from them before, they were honest and quick):
jlennon38, anechoix, cocoazenith, and Fidelity

(sorry for being late, I just saw this thread now :smack: )

I bought GRM Collection from MFXxx.
He answered with patience all my questions, and license transfer itself was quick.
All transfer steps he announced before and confirmed after with e-mail.
Summarizing, very good contact and smooth transaction!
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

I bought Albino3 I dreamt about from uselessmind. Everything was smooth and fast, good comunication.

I bought RapidComposer from chrisa23. Quick, smooth transaction, no problems at all.

Bought NI Razor from JongHo. Extremely speedy transaction and great communication.

I sold Twin 2 to user JJ_Jettflow. He was polite, responsive to messages and quick to pay. I highly recommend him as a buyer. FabFilter were very quick to create an account and transfer the license too! Altogether, I am very happy with how the whole process went down! :tu:
Always Read the Manual!

I bought Ableton Live 9 Suite from b-pole. It was a nice and smooth transaction, and he communicated well. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Sold Sugarbytes WOW2 to noiseprovesnothing.

Seemless transaction and no hassle. Thank you

Sold Reason Essentials 2 license (download version) to:

p7

Superquick payment and smooth communication. Thanks.

Bought PSPAudio plugin from MFXxx. Unfortunately Paypal was having a big trouble (site broke, continuous transaction failures, check their facebook and twitter for page full of customer complaints) and it took significantly more time to complete a transaction. He has been courteous all the while, much appreciated.

_emanon_ wrote:Bought PSPAudio plugin from MFXxx. Unfortunately Paypal was having a big trouble (site broke, continuous transaction failures, check their facebook and twitter for page full of customer complaints) and it took significantly more time to complete a transaction. He has been courteous all the while, much appreciated.
Sold PS608MD to emanon. Straight forward transaction, despite paypals issues, no hassle, clear communication and patient.

Would deal with again. Thank you

purchased FabFilter Twin 2 from PieBurger. Great seller and responds quickly. Will buy again from PieBurger without hesitation.

Purchased Tone2 ElectraX from cryophonik. Lightspeed transaction and great communication.
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

Purchased Sugar Bytes WOW2 from MFXxx. Another great seller - perfect communication and done including transfer in less than 24 hours.

EDIT: Just realized he's responsible for a good chunk of my FabFilter stuff as well. :)
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”