Anyone seen the Virus Ti2 Desktop sell new for under $2100.00?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A local music store near where I live has it brand new for $2100.00 CDN which is pretty good but I'm wondering if anyone seen a lower price for it. I am actually considering buying one at some point and if someone does find a lower price, I know L&M match prices so.. it could work in my favor :)

Heres the link for the $2100.00 Virus Ti2 desktop
http://www.long-mcquade.com/products/26 ... _Synth.htm

Of course I have not factored in taxes but still it's the lowest I've found so far, unless someone has seen it go for less.
:borg:

The lowest I've seen was a little less than $2,000 USD (1,900 something) at some online store which went up to over $2,000 the next day. I guess you won't find it for significantly less than $2,100 if at all, unless some store goes out of business and desperately needs to sell it.
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi

I think the prices fluctuate based on the exchange rate... but I haven't looked for a while.

Shy wrote:The lowest I've seen was a little less than $2,000 USD (1,900 something) at some online store which went up to over $2,000 the next day. I guess you won't find it for significantly less than $2,100 if at all, unless some store goes out of business and desperately needs to sell it.
Ah so this is probably the best deal I'll find which is close to me. I'll definitely have to keep my eye on this and create an access virus ti fund because I really would like to own one day.

I imagine I could find it lower if i bought one used but I'd rather buy brand new so i get the warranty with it.

Thanks for the replies!
:borg:

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”